Nice guys finish first.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Sep 1, 2012.

1. #1 Cloud10_2003, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    I know theres alot of dudes that always think that nice guys finish last or w.e the fuck but its not true....see the problem here is you guys are choosing girls that are cunts....

is a hot stuck up bitch going to want you or some rich model dude douche bag?...shes going to go for the rich guy because they have two things that they like about eachother.

1.looks
    2.money

Funny guy & Prude bitch
    Funny guy & gold digger
    Funny guy & funny girl << only one that will last more than 4 months

it's all about how one chooses ....if you choose a cunt and she turns you down for an asshole ok...you finished last.

But if you choose a nice girl and your not into like weird beastiality shit you will get that number finish first.

If your not compatible in any way the relationship wont work.

95% of the mission in finding love is sifting and digging through tons of shit and diarrhea to find that one golden diamond encrusted turd.

2. think of it like this, when u see a bad bitch, or a nice girl, which do u see ur self sleeping with easier. U want a 1 night with the bad bitch, and a relationship with the nice girl.

Now im not speaking about all girls as a unit, but for the most part when they get over their alpha male phase, they will realize alphas are not as supportive as betas dudes, and eventually they will marry a beta dude because they feel most groudned with him...

but im just blabbering, ur logic has great points, and its worth shifting thru the dirt, to get that gold nugget. but fuck gold, i want platinum

Key-
    alpha= asshole
    beta= nice guy

3. Says the guy with the forever alone avatar :cool:

4. Yea man if you mean being a nice guy as in not a total douche, I agree. But what most people think of when they hear "nice guy" is someone who doesn't stand up for themselves or their beliefs and lets people walk all over them. Being that type of dude won't get you anywhere with anybody, because even the chillest down to earth girls don't want to be with a spineless bitchboy.

It does seem like a lot of people are looking for love in the wrong type of people for themselves though. And yet they wonder why they keep getting their heart broken? Stop going for manipulative materialistic bitches.

5. False. I recently dated a really nice girl. She has never had sex and the farthest she had gotten is making out. I still finished last, while some ass hole douche bag from Cali (no offense to any in Cali) who ended up taking advantage of her the first time she got drunk

6. because you simped out bruh you cant be waititng for these hoes to put out LOL

7. This !

8. thats why i dont date virgins lulz because depending on when they started having sex i will know how they are when it comes to all of that shit

even though i've decided to go celibate until either one of these happens

1. i get rich
    2. i find a girl who is perfect fitting my taste ...which is rare and a very hard find.

9. dont be nice, dont be a douche.
    be yourself and fuck them hoes.

10. #11 shaddytheman, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    I just find the low maintenance ones, they're usually chill.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI]Nice Guys Do Not Finish Last - YouTube[/ame]

Already a video about it

12. Wrong.

Alpha = leader
    Beta = follower

Personalities have nothing to do with alphas and betas. Also you should know it's not so black and white; looking at it as such is ignorant.

I just want Jenna Marbles to stfu by putting my dick in her mouth. Then she'll be more attractive and actually useful.

13. so what are you if you dont follow anyone and you do your own thing but dont have any followers?....an outcasted lion cub?

14. Let me reword leader to independent.

15. Werd that's what I am, guess being a INTj isn't too bad.

16. Just to clarify, i didn't mean it in a personality sense, but Key as in what it means in my certian scenario nice guy/asshole. And thats why i threw in something like "for the most part", indicating its not all black and white like that.

but thank you for reminding me what alpha beta meant, those arne't my ideas, but was reworded from an askmen article covering the subject.

17. That's why you go after smart innocent girls if you haven't learned.

18. ^^ or the smart not so innocent ones, they usually don't play the hypocritical "I feel like a slut" game^^