Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice Dry Beasters (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pantdrix420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. #1 pantdrix420, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    bought an o of beasters the other day from a friend of mine for 280. it was nice and dry and prolly some of the best beast ive had. its a pretty nice way to end a long t-break.

Edit: more pics and i made them smaller

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Price is a little high. That would be 210 at most in the northeast. Nice nugget none the less. :smoke:

3. Pictures could be better, But other than that those are some nice nuggets my friend.

4. hahaha this was actually a friend price. it was goin for 320 for everyone else.

5. Some very nice pics in there, couldn't you make them just a bit smaller though? haha

good bud

6. 275 for that usually around my area.. 280 seems right

gotta love some good beast once in awhile..

all that wet leafy shit floating around hahaha

7. looks great price is high and I love the huge pics.

8. dude -rep for making my computer freeze, give a warning or resize those dam pictures:confused::mad:

9. another bump

10. get a new computer then, none theless nice beasters a little pricey tho

11. Jesus mother of Mary. 320 for an ounce of beasters. The economy must be kicking your buddies ass. :smoke:

12. word man but yea that price is pretty steep 20 bucks more i coulda got a O of headies

13. lol, dude its not his fault your computer sucks. you get -rep