Nice day...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ben1234, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Hope this doesnt come out too long. i dont think it will lol.

So I had a pretty stressful week and an exam at 10:10 this morning. So I woke up at 8:30, went to my 9:05, had a quiz I wasnt prepared for, then went to my exam at 10. It didnt go that well, but not too horrible.

Usually I have a 12:10 class, but it is soooooooooooooooooo nice out today I just had to skip it. So I came back to my room, rolled my first blunt, a dutch masters palma. I usually have to get lunch at 11, and the good lunch food isnt out until 12. So today, I walked down to lunch with my gf and some friends. Smoked the blunt to myself, and when we got to the dining commons I had the roach left so I put it out and put it in my pocket.

[​IMG]

Well turns out they had mozzerella sticks for lunch! :hello: Awesome. Grabbed a whole plate and procedid to eat every single one.

When everyone was finished we left, and I looked for my roach to finish on the way up. Well, I looked in all my pockets and didnt find it haha. Oh well.

We came back to the dorm and I grabbed an iced tea from the machine and came up to my room and started playing some radio head.

[​IMG]

Tonight I'm driving to UConn to visit my friend and stay the whole weekend in his apartment. He doesnt smoke but there will be tons of drinking.

I just felt like typing about this good day im having.

peace

now im probably gonna play some cs :)

and my ears feel like they are vibrating to the music haha