nice cop or im a lucky motherfucker

Discussion in 'General' started by HomeAllDayHerbz, Sep 9, 2012.

1. so I just got home from a soccer game ..

Literally I was about to turn onto my street , and I hear the fucking sirens ..

I just got a warning for "failing to yield" like 2 weeks ago .. so I was livid cause I knew I was getting a ticket ..

well the cop comes and gets my license and insurance , and when he comes back he was like I only stopped you cause you were speeding .

So I said how fast was I going ?

and he said 27 over haha so apparently I was going 62 in a 35 and didn't notice ..

so he was just like I'm not gonna give you a ticket , but slow down and walked off haha

Today is my lucky day , calls for a hefty bong load to the dome piece .

2. Last time a cop pulled me over, I got busted. Shouldn't of lied to him and I wouldn't be on probo right now... Hey, I was depressed! I HAD A REASON!?

3. Sure, there's a few nice cops out there.

Just like 5% of the oven operators at the Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia were really decent people. :rolleyes:

4. In my experience there's no such thing as luck. You will find most police are really nice people. They only do their job.

One on my 4 closest friends from H.S. is a police officer he, as well as his partners, would rather be focusing on real crime rather than a someone with a gram of weed..

5. I'd say most cops would give a ticket if someone was going 27 over .. especially If they already have a warning ..

I'd say im lucky

*knock on wood*

6. Police compared to nazis.... I really feel sorry for you.

7. I dont know where most of you all live or did do have such a negative view of police. Remember its the police that keep people from just walking in a taking everything you have. Not just your weed.

8. Yeah police bashing on this site are absolutely insane. Yeah it's just pot but it's just illegal to 90% of users on this site. So if you can't deal with it being illegal then don't smoke pot!! Yeah it's the cops fault they pulled you over while you were smoking and speeding and smelt bud an wanted to look through your car. It's the MOTHERFUCKERS JOB jesus titty fucking Christ!! Yeah there are cops that abuse their authority and try to act all bad ass but that goes with everything.

9. Thank you.

I would ask how many who complain about police have written their congress person, gone to council meetings, call the white house. I know I do this quite frequently. If the law is CHANGED, police will not bother you about it.

10. [quote name='"dawntoker"']

Thank you.

I would ask how many who complain about police have written their congress person, gone to council meetings, call the white house. I know I do this quite frequently. If the law is CHANGED, police will not bother you about it.[/quote]

Yeah I feel like I see so many stories on here about this cop was an asshole or out to get me. When if you read the story the cop asks to search car when the op says they were just smoking and the op says something like "you can't you don't have a warrant!!! Or No! I know my rights!!" now if I was a cop if someone let me look in their car or just give me what they got I would 4/5 times take it and be on my way. But if your gonna be a little asshole and act like you know my job better then I do of course I'm gonna stick my fat cock up your ass. Like come on its a mutual respect.

11. i think you got lucky man! ive been fucked so many dam times it so stupid! but nice not getting a ticket!!

12. [quote name='"Tle"']i think you got lucky man! ive been fucked so many dam times it so stupid! but nice not getting a ticket!![/quote]

ha thanks for staying on topic man