Nice Bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by weedboss, Feb 16, 2003.

?

HAVE U DONE CLASS A DRUGS BEFORE?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I GOT A 1/2 OZ OV THIS SHIT 2DAY IT ONLY COST ME £50 AND THIS STUFF IS SO CRYSTALISED AND THE BUDS R REALLY LIGHT. CAN N E BODY HELP ME OUT HERE AND TEL ME WOT KIND OV BUD THIS IS PLEASE CAUSE I REALLY WANNA KNO

Attached Files:

2. i would say it is sativa dominant and well worth the money:D

3. man i got pretty similar at least. and man is it high class i love weeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

4. Mmmm, that looks good enough to eat.....

5. I dun a blunt with this shit and i was buzzing for a long long time with this shit it must of been 1 hour intense and what a bargain at £50 for the 1/2 which was 1gram over 2.

6. killer buds..

7. Yeah thats some daaaank ass nugg..

8. Shit...you got a nice deal on that. Definitely looks like Sativa dominant. Man I hate not having chronic.

9. That looks exactly like the shit im smoking now, especially if it has the strongest sweetest nicest smell ever. They call it bubble funk here, lemme know how she smells tho, the high is kill.

10. take it dowwwn a notch there scotty!

Looks like great bud.. mmm

11. ooh Ooh, I know...
    Its that one strain that starts with an S...

Schwagg... Oh yeah, thats it. Scwigity Schwagg.

sorry for being a dumb ass... I would agree Sativa dominant, but its kinda hard to tell what strain just from a picture of a bud. Enjoy, it looks über dank.

12. good buy any day my friend fire one up fer me and enjoy the nice price :D

13. i'd call it chronic

14. I think you might've got it so cheap because it was pulled prematurely, but none the less that's a good deal.

15. looks something like northern lights to me but thats because how fluffy it is , could be anything as long as it smokes ok,,,,,

16. Yeah, Bubblefunk is what its all about. So smelly. I might be picking up a few clones of Funk within the next few days.

17. what are class A drugs?

18. damn this is old it was posted 02-16-2003 fuck the oldies ppl

19. i think that weed is...GIVE THAT SHIT TO ME NOW CAUSE IVE BEEN DRY FOR WAY TO LONG...dominant

20. Usually cameras dont show crystals good but yours is the exception apparently.

Grasscity Deals Near You