Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magoo657, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405068105.262586.jpg

Okay so couldn't get a good picture!
    But to describe it, it's light green, with lots of hairs, sticky, visible tricomes! Anyway I bought $50 of this sold $10 to a buddy, had 1 bowl of it! This is from a new dealer in BC, Canada, I don't have a scale (it's incovinent for me) does this look about right? He said i would get around 6-7 grams.

Sent from yo mamma!

2. Thanks man! Next time I will post in the "Stash Jar" section!

I know the quality is good! As almost everything in BC, is good JS, but I have smoked this stuff before! Just had questions about the quantity!

Sent from yo mamma!

3. No worries man. I hear there's lots of dank shit in BC actually

4. Is it dense or fluffy? If its dense, that sure looks like over 6-7, even though the photos pretty bad. if its fluffy you got jipped

5. It's dense also really sticky!

Sent from yo mamma!

6. I'd say you got a pretty good deal for 50 bucks

7. Well alright guys! Toke up!

Sent from yo mamma!

8. Looks good.

It would probably be tough to fine weed that was not good in BC.

9. Yeah man, I have never found weed in BC that has not gotten me high as shit!

Sent from yo mamma!