Nice and clean :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PimpPistol, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Finally cleaned her!

image-1526053811.jpg

Not new just thought I'd post. Maybe get a name? Lol but this things got a pretty cool history. So back in 05 before I even drank or anything, I was at the warped tour, at the front of one of the stages and I'm stepping on something, at the time inhad no idea what it was, but I picked it up and it was a badass blue pipe. So I kept it in my closet for years, no clue why. Then this past summer, I pulled it out to start using. Then I had a party with some friends over, and one of them took it! I was kinda pissed and actually had to buy one for the first time. Cheap 10 pipe made here in Austin. Wen I'm moving out of my apartments a few months later, the last day I was gonna be at the apts, this guy walls up to me and says he's sorry my friend took my pipe and gave me his girlfriends bong, the one above. So I still don't know if he was like mad at her and decided to give it away or what... But it was free! Lol so of course I've been using the crap out of it now haha!

Anyway, no reason for this post except to show off this badass bong!!

2. Well.. at least it was free.

3. That's a nice and colourful little bong.... Looks cool