Nice 18th B-Day!

Discussion in 'General' started by Yurp420, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Hey guys. So my friend turned 18 yesterday. For his b-day, I got him a nice pipe, and a sack of nuggets. =) Tell me that's not the best 18th b-day present from a good friend! Now yes, we did smoke all of the nuggets... in one night. NONETHELESS, we broke the pipe in very well =)

2. Damn I wish I had a friend like thats, props for hookin him up!

:metal:

3. To be honest, I've known the kid since I was like 6 and he did introduce me to pot... We've been thru a lot together.

4. My friends got me a bong and a quarter of dank for my 18th b-day.

5. Did all of your friends throw in? I need to go buy a 20 but all I got is $100's. God life is hard...

6. Hell it's like that for me and my friends like everyday.

7. That's fuckin' awesome. I just quit my job recently and just got my last paycheck.. Figured why not spend it on a good smoking friend.

8. Me and 3 friends went to a strip club and we smoked on the way there and the way back they smoked me up on a 8th of dank then gave me a quarter to myself.

9. awesome that was a really nice gift

10. I have a feeling no ones going to get me anything. Maybe my parents will, but who knows.

Not that it matters really....

I bought my homie a quarter of dank for graduating highschool and turning 19 (it was in the same week so I combined it, an 8th for each thing.

He might get me something too, who knows. I don't expect shit, moneys tight for a lot of people lately, including me. So I am understanding, plsu whats the big deal about turning another year older "heres a present, your one year closer to dying"

heh...

Nice gift though.

I gave my boss a small pipe (holds prolly .3 per bowl) and I stuffed a bowl of dank in it (it was all I could afford), for Christmas this year.