Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice 1/8th im givin to a friend :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by øØAsianKushØø, May 20, 2010.

1. So this is a nice 1/8 for a friend. Part Organic Orange Kush, part Purps.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks absolutely amazing

3. I wish my friends gave me free herb!

Beautiful buds ya got their :smoke:

4. can i be your friend?

5. Sexy buds! man what a good friend you are. lol
    Very Nice! High Five!

Attached Files:

6. wanna be friends lol. damn the most i got was my friend smoked my weed on my birthday damn mooch

7. that purple looks delicious!:yummy:

8. i know how that shit is. i make more money than all my friends so they expect me to pitch in more than them and im like fuck that dude yall gonna be smoking my weed anyways. or they say they got some to pitch in on an L and it ends up being like .3 and i have to put in atleast 1.5 if i wanna smoke a decent blunt that they end up hittin bout 6 times before they pass it

9. Nice nugs, your friend should be very happy lol

10. What a nice friend, same with the nugs.

11. :eek:

You can be my best friend. ;)

12. If that's OG Kush on the right, that's what I was last smoking. Excellent herb for sure! That bud put me in a deep sleep for 12+ hours once, but also makes for a great daytime high :smoke: