Nibiru!?!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BCGanja, Mar 4, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZWt23cU1Y&feature=g-all&context=G2e00509FAAAAAAAAAAA]NIBIRU WORMWOOD EARTH ON THE INSIDE NO MORE CHIT CHAT - YouTube[/ame]

Discuss.

2. I can't discuss something when you don't give me any idea wtf you're talking about.

If you're talking about the planet supposedly on the other side of the sun, it wouldn't make a shadow. If you're talking about a planet at all, we'd have seen it by now, so I guess that's what the NWO tag is. All the astronomers are lying to us about a secret planet without any apparent reason?

3. I think you need to smoke a Joint, and stop coming to conclusions.:smoke:

You can discuss what you see, I didn't make the video.

The NWO tag is in there because, I'ts a popular subject and some beleive it's realated to Nibiru.

Postal... Whenever I see you post anything, you have a negative vibe attached, chill out.

4. There's nothing negative about Postal's vibe. He's asking valid questions.

Having watched this video in the past, the only thing I can muster up is "man, humans will believe some dumb things."

5. Seriously. I watched the video, it was a bunch of frames of what looks like something occluding the sun. I recognize the name you reference in your title as an often talked-about mystical opposing planet in an orbit on the opposite side of the sun. You just posted a youtube video that says almost nothing, and told us to discuss.

I'm sorry you're finding it so negative that I find your thread so empty. I took a guess or two in my response, and you haven't even tried to discuss any of them. You just said "talk about what you see." Well, I just did that, too. I hate to say it, but I think I'm contributing more than you are, and I still don't even know what's going on. :smoking:

6. I just posted a video, wondering if anybody can see anything wrong with our sun.

7. What were posting, is asking if you believe this or not...

8. Guys! I figgured it out!!

Someone tossed a tennis ball into the air then took a picture while it was in front of the sun a few dozen times.