NIA's "College Conspiracy" debuts tomorrow, and it will be a MUST watch!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rebel4Liberty, May 15, 2011.

1. I really hope there are "enough of us now"...Too bad you are a dying breed, people (most) have come to terms with the concept of action vs reaction. (IE) America is set up this way right now and I have these few options to obtain a goal (that is action), MY reaction is to obtain my goal by the best means available to me...thats what i and many did. Take your rage and do something with it old bitter man

2. WRONG! DEAD WRONG! You need to watch the movie I just linked to find WHY you are, cause you are thinking of the 80's with intern placement. Hello and wake up, cause the supposed "careers" are in INIDA/CHINA now. They are NOT here and the last employment report was skewed with 80,000 Mcdonalds jobs out of the some 200k. What a farce. The market took a dive after that one

3. LOL not really...

I can't speak for the video, but what I'm saying is, the collegiate system as it is now if more of a burden to life than it is a tool to further one's life

AND, it's a ponzi scheme in itself that tuition is skyrocketing and some kids think college is their only choice...

It creates a very stressful situation for a lot of people, and IMO, it's all garbage...

i've been there :/

4. You can FORGET it cause the SHIFT is happening NOW!

5. #25 smokedahoot, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011

are you impaired or something?

edit: this a nice way of asking... do you not even know where you are? You quoted me...read up untill the first period ? WTF?

6. I do agree with that sentiment. I don't think college is really the right option for me due to money concerns, coupled with the fact that I might just be able to learn things on my own.

I guess I just want to point out that there are people who college is actually still a good option for, and as far as we know lawyers will be in demand for sometime.

7. Right, well i get what you're saying, but i think you misunderstand what I'm saying

When I say our career choices are limitless, I mean we could have a successful life without adhering to the norm "Go to college, get degree, push pencils" mindset, or whathave you

What I mean is, the options we've always been told weren't real options, are totally feasable options :smoke:

Innovation, determination, and a good head will get you wherever you want to go in life, what ever it is.

You don't have to fork out a bunch of money to do drone work for 4(+) years

8. No, not at all. I understand you are for the ESTABLISHMENT and now practically deem you as the enemy to liberty and freedom! :eek:

9. #29 Rebel4Liberty, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Yes, well if we can really restore the "free markets" back to what you are saying with "innovation and inginuity" , than this will work. We must have a "free market" without "manipulators" at the helm....like Govt Sachs!!

10. yeaaaa....well...ummmm. :p I know you are, but what am I??? I dont know exactly how to deal with loony people who fault somebody for trying in life... soooo, ummmmm, yeaaa... good luck.

ps. can you please stay away from any Ron Paul organization/political causes, you will def scare the shit out the people who are able to conduct themselves in public

11. LOL Didn't fault you for trying, but if you continue to SUPPORT what is wrong for the common man..what are you!?

12. Yeah because Youtube videos are to be taken completely as fact.

13. So what are you trying to say then ? Saying all this is fabrication ? NEWS FLASH I knew it years ago, just didn't put myself in the DEBT to find out :wave:

14. #34 ReasonOrTreason, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Speaking from personal experience I can honestly say that the video speaks the truth.

Not just about college, but the entire schooling system in general is completely fucked. High schools use scare tactics on their students to continuously induce fear of being a failure. It teaches that success is only achieved through earning that "$1,000,000 more in your lifetime by going to college" and straight the fuck up, any option other then that will ultimately lead to you working at a Mcdonalds. Its literally drilled into these children repeatedly for 4 years. No rational thought given, simply done because an authoritative figure says so.

They attach a stigma of pure failure and stupidity if you don't go to high school or college, as if a persons real world intelligence can truly be measured by a piece of paper. Parents fear for their childrens future because they went through the EXACT same indoctrination. Its a whole system built around irrational fears. Not to mention the fact that happiness is not achieved solely from obtaining monetary values.

I dropped out of high school and learned how to run a business. Not one person at school ever encouraged me to drop out, get my GED, and attempt to actually make something tangible out of my innovation and intellect. Now, quite simply, fuck them all. :D

TL;DR - Public schooling and College are ridiculous by all definitions of the word.

15. Now this guy knows the truth and I could see the same thing, however I didn't drop out, and had an incident that lead to expulsion. But yes, the mantra that if you don't go to college, you'll never make a good income and necessary for the best employment possible IS FALSE. It also seems as if some people also measure ones intelligence by the "degrees" that are held. Like someone with a Phd who feels they are smarter than the rest since they have the "degree"... No piece of paper can take the place of LIFE EXPERIENCE and LEARNING :D