Niacin...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NYYstateofmind, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Fuck that shit... i just took a bath in a volcano!

god damn drug tests!

/rant

2. First time?

3. lol!

It aint that bad dude.... Lots of people I know always complain about that shit, but I don't have that much of a problem.... I'll just sit here in my boxers with my fan on and be all good.

How many did you take? I've popped 6 today I believe...

Fucking st. patty's day....

4. I'm lost. What does the niacin do for drug tests? Clear your system?

I know it gets your blood flowing. They put it in that 5 hour energy and monster energy drinks.

You can feel it drinkin 2 of those 5 hours energys

5. Yea basically...It boosts your metabolism.

If you take it constantly with meals, say 2 500mg tablets everytime you eat it's a pretty sure and easy way to pass drug tests.

And if you don't take it constantly, then start doing it if you want to pass drug tests and you're on papers.

I swear by it, my buddy swears by it. We both have different methods of using it to pass drug tests, but it's very efficient if you do it right.

He basically over doses on it for a day, 3 days before his drug test and it works.

I'm not down with overdosing on anything, so I keep a constant supply in my system at all times for about a week before my drug test... And if I happen to smoke within that week, I'll up the dosage and be golden :cool:

fyi - they can detect niacin in your system if you're stupid and take a fuck ton of it the day of your drug test.

6. Niacin is so bad for you in high doses...Geez come on people, Niacin causes flushes which is because your blood is brought to your skin.

7. yea i made the mistake of takin way to many of those pills once in prep for a DT. fuck its like being sunburned.

at least you know how to properlly dose next time.

8. Before i learned how to pass drug tests simply by chugging water, i was a niacin junkie. I would take so many pills the few days before a test that i looked like a lobster all night, and woke up in the morning with horrible stomach aches. So yeah, fuck niacin, it's not worth the pain

9. hard on your liver or kidneys, I forget which one.

10. I would assume both...

11. #11 wraughbit, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    I swear by those drinks. Some of them work very well for masking piss up to 12 hours later, my friends had it down to a science. if it's just getting a job, drinks should definitely work. it's expensive, but it pays for itself if you do it right.
    gnc has em and so do headshops

12. Yea because they can't tell if your piss is diluted or anything... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Niacin aint all that bad guys.... If you keep it in low doseage and don't take 10 at a fucking time you're good. Just gives me some itches when I sleep for about 15-20 minutes....

Plus it's only 5 dollars for a bottle as opposed to the 50 dollar drinks you get that aren't even a sure way to pass.
    And you can use that 5 dollar bottle for months :)

13. Are you sure niacin works...?
    Even for lab tests???

14. nah sorry man nothing can make you pass a lab test. it works for home tests tho. but ur better off with home tests just putting water and some yellow dye in there cuz then u dont have to go thru all the flushing...

15. i been on a niacin b-12 regiment for a week now,, i got to piss tomorrow,,,

and yes it does work done passed a d.t. for probation while taking it,,, 4 days it cleaned me out,,,,

no pain no gain,,,,,the burn aint that bad,,,,,im getting ready to take 2 b-12's and 1 niacin....

man up or quit smokin.:cool:

16. Word.

I'm doing a niacin flush tonight actually... Smoked.. fuck, just yesterday, but it was only one hit. Day before that, 2 hits... So, I am dirty, but I been takin niacin for a week 1/2 straight, about 2-5 a day 500mg tablets so I should be straight.

I've taken about 10 tonight so far, and I'll probably take 2 more when I go to sleep. I'll just wake up and drink water all day up till I have to go to the piss test and about an hour before I piss drink a rockstar to make my piss neon yellow. I've tried taking b-12 pills but they never seem to fucking work for me... it's weird as hell. But rockstars work just the same... Only thing is they're nearly 3 dollars a fucking can!

Trust me fellas, this shit works. I got it down to a system and it hasn't failed me yet. Well, okay the second time it did fail, but it was because I wasn't taking it constantly and enough... So if anybody needs some help passing DT's and yes, this is for probation drug test, lab tests people! just pm me, I'll throw a helping hand to a fellow stoner :wave:

17. lmao dude thats why i always pop my niacin right before i go to bed!

18. lol, no its not my first time, it's my second. the first time i was high as fuck (like my 10th time smoking probably).

but i need to get a job so im not smoking for a week. and im poppin 2 of these with each meal.

I took them and forgot about it, and i was sitting at my computer about to go to the store, and i felt something in my stomach/lower chest. thinking nothing of it i was still chillin and then i got hot as fuck, so i immediately knew it was the niacin. i went into the bathroom and started washing my face in cold water by the sink. the next thing i know im in the shower in freezing cold water with all my clothes thrown over the bathroom. i was only in there for like 30 seconds before i decided to man up and i went into my bed room, took off all my close again, and sat down in my computer chair in the middle of my room with the fan blowing on me.

i finnaly got my pasta sauce about 40 min later! that classico spicy tomato and basil is the shit!