Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BillyBreaths, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I'm gona need to take a drug test soon and I was just wondering about the diffrence between time released niacin and the regular ones. I got the time released ones on accident, but I haven't smoked for a little over a week and have been taking 4 250mg time release niacin a day along with drinking a lot of green tea. You guys think I'll still be good or should I go pick up some regular ones before I take it?

2. You'll be good. I've taken the time release ones before too. Imo they're better you don't really get the burn at all, like the regular ones.

3. Niacin doesn't work like that at all. Go read a Nutrition book.

4. well why dont you help us all out and fucking explain it then if we're mistaken

5. Allright forsure, I wasnt quite sure and I was reading the How to pass a DT thread and dude said to not get the time released and I was like shyt.....

6. Because I've written the same fucking thing dozens of times, why don't you use the search button instead of expecting everything to be given to you?

7. Dude there are plenty of people on these forums who say that niacin works to pass a drug test. Idk why people gotta be such dicks about shit like this.

8. i didnt make the topic. I'm just saying that you explaining>nothing>stupid comments