Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liivi, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Generally as a stoner I keep my shit under wraps on the count that my mom's a PO. Anyway, one night I stayed up later than normal and the next day I went swimming at the pool. I come home with eyes red (from the chlorine) and sleepy, but she insisted I was high and that she would give me a UA on the 21st.

So I went out and bought some niacin pills because I heard they worked. My question to GC is does it work? And if it does, how long does until it takes effect, and last but not least, how many pills should I take?

Thanks,

2. no niacin pills do not work.

3. hope peopl answer. im curious too :smoke:

4. they work as a part of a cleansing routine.

5. YEeah basically they won't do the job themselves they need to be combined with drinking LOTS of water getting excersize and possibly going out and buying one of those expensive bottles that removes thc out of your system..

Hope this helped.

6. if you put any faith into them you will fail, but do whatever you like.