Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin Pills 26 hours before a test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Walter Sobchak, Apr 18, 2006.

1. If I take 2 at noon tomorrow and test around 2 on wednesday should that be straight?

I haven't smoked in 18 days but I feel like i need to take a few tomorrow and exercise and hydrate.

Just wanted to run it by you guys.

thanks.

2. It sounds like you should have little trouble passing, I have a friend who got tested for a job 3 days after smoking so he popped like 6 niacin pills and ended up passing the test.

3. Well, I smoked every day for 9 months with the except of 3 days -- prior to this month. And I know some tests actually test for niacin in your system -- that's what I was worried about. I mean, I think I'll pass either way, but I figured the niacin couldn't hurt (as long as it doesn't cause me to fail).

thanks for the input.

this is important b/c I have to show clean by the end of the month. test on wed. smoke on 4/20. so if I see a failed test on friday it would cost me $40 more dollars and some work in the final 10 days of April.

I've never had a test before, so I'm sorta a newb to all of this shit. pain in the ass -- that's what it is.

4. i don't think you'll really have any trouble and all they really look for is to see if your an addict and would be a danger to your work enviroment, ppl who smoke herb and they have it in they're system when they take the test can still get hired or you can do what i did when i was younger and pretty stupid, i put apple juice in the piss cup... damn...

5. You should take more than that. You should aim for 1000mg a day. My pills were 100mg each so I took 5 with breakfast 5 with dinner.

Also Im pretty sure they dont test for Niacin. I took it as I said above for 7 days and passed my US. Air Force drug test, and I would imagine theirs would be harsh.

Oh yes, water water water.