Niacin... burning your skin and THC?

Discussion in 'General' started by mariwhowanna, Nov 12, 2008.

1. so basicaly...
    am i red as a hot pepper, covered in sun burn just for fun, or does it actaually help me pass
    i took one 250mg pill non time release
    jesus people take 1000mg in one setting i dont know how they can and live to tell about it
    I have googled, looked at this website, and all responses are shit. Anyone have any evidence either way, either in experience, science, whatnot
    If i get it correctly the main way it works is by speeding ur metabolism, thus burning more fat, where the THC is stored, thus elminating more thc.

2. Niacin does help somewhat to flush your system, but its not very healthy.

Really dosnt help too much for passing a DT

3. i dont kno how effective it is for passing drug tests, but high doses of niacin are givin to patients with midly high triglycerides(fats) to help return them to a normal level.
    Most doctors give time-release too, so im not necessarily buying the need to cause flush if it is extremely uncomfortable for you.

So it seems it does help lower fat levels to a degree, so i would guess it helps a lil...but not nearly as much as excercise

4. IT SUCKS BUT IT WORKS ... YOU TURN RED LIKE AN APPLE AND ITCH:eek: YOU'RE SKIN OFF....:eek: