ng nice coil bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sawman, Feb 22, 2012.

1. i just picked up a coil condenser bong. the only question i had about it was can i leave the coil in the freezer all the time and just take it out when i need it/ how long will it stay frozen and how long do i need to keep it in the freezer for maximum effectiveness, i have not been able to find a lot of info for these online hopefully someone on here knows

2. yeah you can since glycerine doesnt freeze till -40 degrees fahrenheit you should be fine
    and how are NG nice i cant find any info on them online they look real nice ? also are they made in canada or where are they made ?
    they look reason nice

3. also you need them in the freezer usually about a half how its not bad and they usually last the time u smoke as well

4. dont leave it in there all the time it'll crack especially a NG. ng is china/india crap do not buy

5. what do you suggest for a freezable coil bong then ? im not trying to get too crazy on price and if u dont think a coil bong then what do you think i should get for around 200
    i was hoping for a mix and match/ build a bong something like that in case it ever breaks