NG BRAND BONGS AKA : Nice Glass BRAND

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CanadianLady420, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I've come to the masses to ask if anyone has seen/smoked/heard of a company called NG (Nice Glass) glass.

Where does this glass come from? Who makes it? Website? Canadian or American?

From what i've seen, they make Hoss 'wannabe' pieces that are inexpensive and decent quality. Although seeing and smoking are two different things.

Anyone ever smoked one of these pieces?

2. first off, just so you know man, there are a lot of these threads. But to the question

I have a NG, Nice Glass piece, 7mm beaker w/ ratchet perc and ice pinches.

I was talking to the girl that works at Hempire and she was saying that NG and HOSS are different companies that collaborate so heavily that they are effectively the same company, but they arn't... NG seems to run slightly cheaper than HOSS but they also are currently lacking in the Build-a-bong series

there's my 2 cents

3. Thanks buddy. You know who the dealer is for NG by chance at all?

4. #4 Sok, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    I havn't been able to find a online retailer for NG but useyourlungs.com has hoss stuff and 1 or 2 NG pieces. Not sure where you are but if your in the Guelph area, then Culture Shock, has alot of NG pieces, I stay as far away from rock afair as i can, and Hempire has hoss...

In toronto I like friendly stranger on queen street, they have started to cary a lot of hoss aswell. I've heard that Liquid Chrome carries Hoss but I have no first hand knowledge.

I personally wish I had found out hempire sold hoss before i bought my NG. if your in the market for a new piece and willing to spend that much, 200+, i'd say go for a HOSS build-a-bong. that allows you to buy different inserts for 100-200 a piece so you can just change up different parts, lets say your neck breaks, ahh no worries, just buy a new neck for 70-80 bucks, your base breaks, buy another for 110-200... get my point? but yeah I've recently fallen in love with the Hoss builda bongs.

I'm thinking of getting the triple inline base with a coil condenser and the triple inline ashcatcher.... but that'll run me ~200 for the ash catcher, 180 for the base and 150-180 for the coil, but I could just get a straight top for ~85...

hope this helps.

5. NG is made in kitchener Ontario, Canada By this asian dude whose name I cant spell!
    Met him at one of my local headshops. Since then ive heard Hoss and NG made a manufacturing deal but then again that could be a complete rumor.

6. #6 jasonefmonk, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    Hey guys! Thanks for the artist info I just bought a cool little NG bong for my vapourizer in Ottawa. I wanted to know a bit about them and haven't found anything except for this thread.

I need a tripod for my phone and I'll make a video of some hits. It's the best piece I've smoked from but I don't have much high-end experience. Sit's nicely on a living room table. You can see some twisty marks in a couple joints but the piece overall looked to be better built than most of the "unknown-brand" stuff I saw when I was shopping. Feels strong, glass is thick. I really like the light use of black, because it's easier to see vapour in clear glass. Very low drag pull, smooth as fuck.

I'd love to see a website or something for this guy.

Edit: Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonefmonk/5854875073/in/set-72157627010281004/lightbox/

7. I had a double 6 arm side car stemless NG and the joint cracked. Lasted me like 9 months. Withstood many high drops onto carpet no problem. Broke only at the joint the rest is completely intact. Solid bong. But a couple hours ago I just got a Hoss Showerhead downstem w/ straight tube 7mm. And that shit rips wayyyyy hard. You get what you pay for honestly.

8. you in ontario? theres a hempire where i live and there cant be too many of them :smoke: