Nfl

Discussion in 'General' started by Jibber, Aug 9, 2006.

1. What team are u going to be representing? are u a loyal fan? so tell me who's ur favorite team and favorite player from the NFl?.........TELL!:D

2. Bengals and Browns haha. I don't have any favorite players. I basically follow every team though, lazy nfl sundays FTW...

3. Daaaaaaaaa Bears! :)

4. Houston Texans baby! Hopefully we can get our shit together a little better. If not, oh well, I'll still support my home team anyway!

5. What team are u going to be representing? Kansas City Chiefs... been rootin for them the past 4 yrs.. there time to shine shall come!
    are u a loyal fan? of course..
    who's ur favorite team? Chiefs #1... Cleveland Browns #2.. Browns used to be my team for 9 yrs.. and what have i got from them? nothin.. whatta dissapointment.. they pullin thru thou slowly.. only time will tell..
    who's ur favorite player from the NFl? Dante Hall, Preist Holmes, Larry Johnson

6. i dont have a fav team... i just LOVE football. watching any team. doesnt matter to me. whoever wins... congrats. u can say im not a true fan, but i know LOTs of shit bout the nfl. i live ,dream, eat, sleep,shit, and fuck football :D. oh ya.. test me in madden. u will get runned.

7. LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:metal:

8. J-E-T-S

Ive been a fan since the day I popped out.

My favorite player is Curtis Martin, but I dont even know if hes going to even play this year.

And Ive got Season Tix FTW

9. We should have a GrassCity Fantasy Football League :p

10. Exactly what I was going to suggest!

Raiders fan right here... although we're not going to do shit again this year!

Damn the Donkey's and the Quief's :laughing:

11. I root for whatever team I have the most money on!

12. even though I live in colorado my favoriot team has to be the vikings.. Just because they can never win a super bowl

13. New England Patriots

It's a dynasty

14. lol, sportsbettor? My friends love that shit. Personally I try to stick to poker and blackjack etc, where the odds are more in my favor, but I sports bet just for fun sometimes.

15. Atleast you're a realistic Raider!

Yeah, I bleed orange and blue... been a Bronco for as long as I can remember. Hell I flew across the country for my birthday last year to see them at the home opener. You better believe I was cheering my ass off when Champ picked off Drew Brees and returned it for a TD.

Ahh the memories.

I can't wait for the season to start! :D

16. dang i forgot my fav team is the lions and i like ricky williams because the man smokes weed and he's succesful!

17. NY GIANTS
    been loyal for 12 yrs and im 16. Season tickets section 112 row 24 setas 4,5,6..get at me. Tiki i gotta say, although i rep the strahan jerz gameday.

r.i.p Mara&Tisch

18. ^^^^^ You better hope you edit this before a mod sees this.

Morons, if you are going to break the rules, at least do it intelligently.