Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NFL question for Apprentice Tokers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SWAGGERJACKER, Dec 21, 2011.

1. should i start
    philly defense vs Dallas
    Jets defense vs Giants
    or Denver defense vs Buffalo

also
    Reggie wayne vs Houston
    Malcolm Floyd vs Detriot
    or Torrey Smith vs Cleveland

and one last question........
    Big Ben vs. St Louis
    or
    Phillip Rivers vs Detriot

thanks in advance!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Denver vs Buffalo. Buffalo not very strong offense.

Smith nd Cleveland, Cleveland blows

And Big Ben vs. St Louis, Theres no way he's gonna have a bad game, especially after the loss on Monday Night. AND its against the Ram's.....c'mon, doesn't get much easier.

3. ravens>everything

4. this dawg. those were pretty easy choices.

5. I'd go with Denver defense cuz the Bills pretty much fell apart and the Broncos are still fighting for the playoffs.

Out of the 3 WR's id have to choose Torrey Smith because of his QB and the fact that their playing Cleveland, and once again he's on a team thats fighting for the lead of the division.

Big Ben banged up but hes playing St Louis and he's gonna wanna have a big game after that lose to SF but Phillip Rivers is on a hot streak so id go with either really but im leaning towards Rivers.

6. thanks guys so denver, torrey smith and either rivers or big ben... its the championship!!! its a celebration bitches

7. haha i know im in my first championship FF game im so psyched

8. My whole offensive line got injured this season, including Vick.

I came last, fuck fantasy.

9. Lol. Well Tebow fucked up hard lol. But baltimore pulled through, and Pittsburgh shutout St. Louis as predicted. Hope you did good in fantasy OP

10. im down 24 with him having khalil bell and me having roddy. i lost:( at least i won a second place price of 75 which will buy my next 8th :):smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. fuck yea #52 all day you can't avoid him