NFL Draft

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by jakerz, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Who else is gonna smoke a lot of weed and watch the draft? Hopefully i'm not the only one

2. what time is the draft on today?

edit: never mind its Noon PST - 3PM EST. yeah ima be blazed watching this shit today :)

3. Oh, yeah, dude.

Right now I'm just hoping that Jerry Jones isn't stupid enough to give away a bunch of players to get McFadden. The Cowboys need a receiver, and they can't be wasting trade bait just to try to get DM. I'm hoping they trade one of their first round picks and perhaps another pick for Bouldin from Arizona and still draft Felix Jones with the other.

They really a couple more defensive backs as well, especially if Pacman doesn't get reinstated. I have faith that he will, but you never know.

My roommates and I are all over this shit today.

4. I am very pleased with what the boys did. I would have liked to see them get a WR instead of a TE in the 2nd round but Im pretty happy overall.

I really liked getting Felix Jones and Mike Jenkins those 2 should both be seeing ample playing time next season.

Then they grabbed a 2nd RB out of GT incase Barber or Jones goes down and also another CB.

They played it safe and addressed some key needs. I give them a grade of a B on their draft.