NFC Championship - Philadelphia @ Arizona

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by drewzilla, Jan 18, 2009.

1. So who's tuned in? first half looked like the oppisite of their last meeting, not looking foor for the birds @ 4min let in 3rd quarter. phi13 arz24

2. It's now phi19/arz24 at the end of the third quarter. philadelphia is playing much better and arizaonas moral is obviously falling, it's turning into a good game.

3. WOW. great play by Philadelphia, phi25/arz24 with 10 minutes left. Eagles went for the conversion and were unsucsefull

4. passed interference anyone, that was some bull shit

5. For real Mr Dank!!!!

Cost of the game ( which of course isnt true, the first half made us lose!)

6. 1. he still had an opportunity to catch the ball... and didn't
    2. the "kickoff out of bounds call" cost AZ at least 3 pts. (it was in bounds and did hit the players forearm/elbow as it changed directions after the bounce)
    3. if the #2 is called correctly, ALLLLL the momentum would've gone in AZs favor, likely leading to a 31-6 half time score and the rout wouldn've been on...

GO CARDS! HELL YEAH EDGE!

7. actually, that kickoff out of bounds was the right call, if the player is out of bounds and the ball touches him, which it did, then the ball is dead at that spot.

look it up

8. I am glad the cardinals won, because I personally hate the eagles. It is safe to say that this super bowl would have been nearly impossible to believe going into the first week of the playoffs. Arizona basically gave up in the second half and nearly coughed up the game, but good ol kurt came back and scored when it counted :hello:

9. If Larry Fitzgerald would have been hit like that and there was no flag, every cards fan would have boo'ed for the rest of the game. But no, you want us to suck it up?

10. Larry Fitzgerald probably would have caught that pass, it bounced off the dudes hands.

11. After he was on his knees from being hit on the back and the legs!

12. Still, he had a chance to make the catch and didn't.

The contact was incidental as far as I could see.

Shouldn't have to rely on a penalty to win the game anyway.