Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nexxus sends legal notice to counterfeiters of aloe rid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reality bites hard, Feb 15, 2018.

?

do you support counterfeiters selling you rebottled swimmers shampoo for 230.00 ?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  1. I WONT use the name of the counterfeiters as i suspect moderator may pull it if they are paid advertisers ( doesnt matter as ALL ALOE RID IS COUNTERFEIT) . THEY (the main counterfeiter )have gone around creating the myth from day one in 2005 when I PERSONALLY notified all forums about nexxus ending production of aloe rid. That began the OLD FORMULA and BAR CODE myth . These people took advantage and started telling people they pumped it from gallons thus why you got a plain bottle and paper label . only even back then had you had a clue as to what real aloe rid looked like you would see. SCAMPOO IS SEA BLUE GREEN NOT EMERALD GREEN LIKE ALOE RID . ( im sure they will get to work changing that asap. )

You can see they JUST VERY RECENTLY changed labels and all wording on the MANY keyword stuffing fake sites from aloe rid to aloe toxin rid. Still says pumped from gallons , oh really gallons of what ? ASK THEM . As for the ignorance factor they market by saying it has "high levels of propalyne glycol" SO WHAT its just a wetting agent does NOTHING main ingredient in all commercial clarify-er shampoos INCLUDING NEXXUS ALOE RID is EDTA % 0.5 for shampoo and %1 treatment gel as it is a chelator. (yes aloe rid was a 2 part product) .

SO I waited 8 years letting them lie cheat and steal from people waiting for the day nexxus woke up . I wounder how many will defend this counterfeiting ? 230.00 for suave ? is that what you call honest?

and yes I know all this because i have been in contact with the lawyer of nexxus feeding him all the other sites they run .

If they are not paid advertisers with immunity i can show a few things in images but lets see if this gets suppressed . BUT AS OF NOW THE GIG IS UP

2. good work detective

but, they can name any price they want.

3. I am so glad you have uncovered this injustice!
    What kind of weed is this now?

4. Does this really look like a shampoo forum to you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. the counterfeiters went from 35 to 50 to 75 to 230.00 . and still ARE!!! only they changed name to
    'Old Formula Aloe toxin rid "
    I am the single person who knows the truth about these people and my legal notice and the sudden name changes on all sites and product are proof .

I know a little something as well , i promised not to disclose i bet youll see that price drop to under 150 soon, they dont even know it

6. ive seen discussions of this topic in history sorry if rather i dont share this information can you maturely suggest another one

7. Maybe in Pandora's with all the other conspiracy theories? We will let the admins work that out.

8. What the fuck is even going on here. Damn near looks like a post from ones of those bots that advertises some random pill or some shit. This is a weed forum dude. Post about weed. Or go to another section like suggested.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1