Next years pre planning questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jordansb8, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys just thinking ahead for my next years grow,and my first serious grow. I will be getting Clones at the first of June. I live eastern Canada so our temps aren't the best for weed but I work with what I have. Anyway I am planning on using the fox farm trio for nutes and was wondering about the feeding chart if I get 1-2 foot clones in June and plant in ground Wat feeding do I follow or start them off on? I will be digging hole and filling with organic soil the best i can find at a local store mixed with cow and sheep manure. I was wondering what else I should get for a soil additive except for perlite because I won't be able to water more than twice a week. Also I will be following the use nutes every other watering but if we get a lot of rain I'm assuming I can do it everywatering accordingly? I don't have a ph tester or anything so I'm going to skip on that unless it's absolutely necessary when using ff trio outdoor inground. More concerned about the nute schedule than anything else if I have healthy clones can I drop them in soil and start with a 1/4 dose big bloom?and how soon do I get them on grow big because the ff feeding chart starts at seedling age and I will be getting clones that are already2-4 weeks old. Just looking for a lot of feedback and experience thanks a lot guys