Next voting oppurtunities for legalization/mmj?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by tem4jafa, Apr 10, 2013.

1. When will the next voting take place related to legalization and mmj? any info any state just curious about the status and when any news might come out

2. It looks highly likely NH will be the 20th mmj state any day now.Also Illinois might follow NH. NY is looking at mmj now and it seems kinda possible there from what i been reading. Oregon and Maine or looking at full legalization right now,and seem to have the best chance at passing them. All of these bills or going through there state congress. I think all of them should be voted on,or not very soon. At least within the next few months anyway. There are more states,but i think these are the most likely. Maybe someone else can chime in with some more info.

3. Are you asking when is the next chance for citizens to vote for legalization?

If that is your question, the answer will be November 2014, during the next scheduled general elections.... both California (for full legal) and Florida (medical) have large scale petition drives going to get on the ballot....

Then what ^^ he said... these will all be by state legislatures and could/should happen before the next election cycle
    The Illinois vote could happen as soon as April 19th

4. Also MPP says there going to have legalization on Alaska's ballot in 2014.