Next step?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SpaceNuggets, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hey blades,

I successfully germinated two seeds (strains unknown) about a week ago. Now i didnt really expect growth or progress, since i just let them chill by my window and get sunlight. however they are growing(slowly) due to the lack of light. But i really want to keep these babies healthy. the tall one seems to be growing a lot faster. They are both in soil (used some miracle grow i had) and i water them 2 maybe three times a week. It will be one week tomorrow, since planted.

so i guess my question is, what do you think i should do next? i know for sure they need light, which i'm working on. but do they look alright so far? I'm a total amateur, kinda takin a shot in the dark. help would be appreciated.:wave:

The tall one is around 3.5inches so far.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

and the small one, is just under an inch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not a bad start but you really should get them under more light about 100w or so will do for now. The taller plant is stretching to get some light and could fall over soon. I suggest a few things:

1) Get some more light to your plants asap

2) Repot them into some better soil, MG tends to be just a little to acidic. Once you repot you cant bury the stem a little bit to give it some more support

3. alright, ya im takein care of the lighting today, i'll report back,

thanks alot^:wave:

4. Ok, moved the plants, got a light right above them now. also repotted the tall one. hopefully i didnt fuck up the re-potting