Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Next state to legalize?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokinztony, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I didn't really want to create a whole new thread but I want to hear some different opinions. What state(s) do you guys think will legalize the use of marijuana next?

2. Vermont! I hope. they were on the verge of legalizing it last year it just didn't get to a floor vote in the state senate but this time around the dick that stopped the floor vote said he'll let it go next time. But idk when that next time is. May I think?

3. I think that Nevada (where I live) is going to be one of the last because gambling is legal here so they don't need the money right now.

4. lolz yea. A lot of states out west will be near the end just because the push for it isn't as big as it is on the west coast (they all seem to love weed out there) and back east. (though no place has legalized it, its close in alot of them and almost all of them have medical marijuana

5. So your telling me my home state of Massachusetts is not in the east coast?!

Edit: read wrong my bad continue on lmao. I'm baked.

6. pa ain't even close to mmj even

7. I sure hope so I would love it being legalized. But I was also thinking the other day, if its legalized there is no rush of smoking and trying to avoid police you can just smoke anywhere instead of running or hiding from them. GC wouldn't be as interesting because there wouldn't be any more threads about almost getting caught and such. It would be great but also not so great if you catch my drift.

8. I was hoping Oregon got it last year, but we'll have to wait longer...

9. California has to legalize it soon. Were loosing our reputation!! lol jk

but seriously i think california will be one of the next to do it

10. Well it won't be Tennessee...

I think it'll probably be one of the northwestern states for sure, probably Oregon.

11. So young. Just because it legal does not mean you get to just walk around and smoke and not have to worry about the police. This is the reason why that shitty law in wa got passed. It is written so poorly with so many restrictions but hay its "legal" so vote yes. I hope you educate your self a little before voting since its obvious you don't even know much of your home state. One of the last ones because of gambling. It's one of the 13 state that legalization laws in the works. How about more reading and less typing.

12. I'm thinking Oregon they were talking about it again.

13. Ya I know I def. want it legal but it's always fun like rush you get when your trying to do something your not supposed to or when you get caught idk. But ya hopefully It'll be legal in Nevada soon.

14. #15 bubblekarma, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Itt'l' probably NEVER be legal in Idaho or Utah. They will be the only 2 states in the USA that will not have it legal haha.

15. Probably Oregon. It will certainly be legal in California also in 2016.

16. Not every state on the East is close to it and alot of them aren't just becasue its relatively new but I know that Philadelphia decriminalized marijuana and i know eventually alot of the east will have it. Give two or three years

17. How is almost getting caught fun? Stupidest thing ever.

18. definitely not Texas... we've JUST now got a bill introduced in March to reduce penalties for posession < 1 oz. to a Class C misdemeanor and $500 fine lol