Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"LinkDead56k"']Mass here we come :smoke:[/quote]

Lets hope brotha!!!!
    :smoke: :smoke:

2. Well, the more democrats there are holding state office, the more likely it is that medical marijuana will be introduced as possible treatments for things.... And if you want democrats to sweep the general elections, hope Obama gets elected ._.

3. It might be a tease that you can smoke legally in one state but can't in the next state over, but I wouldn't call it a sick world. I mean think of countries where the laws are all completely the same throughout the entire country. At least here we have the option of moving not so far away where laws suit us better and we're still in the same country.

4. Illinois has a vote nov 27 for mmj

5. I thought mmj got passed in NY in a prior election, does anyone know the progress on this or if it will ever get put into effect? By the way I'm new here, what do I have to do to get permission to post a new thread?

6. you can post a thread whenver you want aslong as it isn't just idiotic stuff.

7. They're going to vote for medical in NC in February I think.

8. :hello:

Anybody got any news on legalization in NC?

9. WTF. Why do I live in Texas if I love weed so much? WTF WTF WTF, man.

I have a feeling Texas will be the very last state to legalize. Don't even know if I'll live to see the day.

Rant over.

10. If the bill passes, how long roughly before he or she can receive marijuana legally?

11. damn man i know we need to do something about it and get it legal here, plant seeds everywhere like bluebonnets. lol or if we secede wtf man. i think we may have enough resources to do it. and i think lots of people want too. but cartel? everyone in texas owns a gun i hear. hopefully texas doesnt become some borderlands warzone.
    overall i can tell you one thing. marleyfest in austin is gonna go hard this year haha

12. LOLZ Obama's for mmj???
    Yea ask California how he's standing by his word.

13. The gov.of oklahoma legalized publicly packing guns...but the marijuana legalization didn't even make to discussion this year....luckily I'm hours away from the mtns.....it's so nice to have friends abroad..

14. Hopefully next medical state will be Wisconsin, but with ol' scotty walker in office, that won't happen.

15. Yeah dude.

The thing about Austin is, marijuana is a fairly accepted thing there. It is the rest of the state that is still has issues with it.