Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. theres quite a few states that have it on the ballot this year.. though its very unlikely that all of them will pass.. Ohio where i live has it on the ballot this year but i don't see MMJ being here for another 5-10 years just because its Ohio..

2. Doesn't anyone have information about Virginia, I guess I have to move somewhere else now.

3. Ohio don't have it on the ballot this year. They didn't even come close. OMCA lied and cheated people out of thier money to take pot party trips to the West coast. Ohio wont see it for a long time to come.

4. [quote name='"hillbilly420"']

Ohio don't have it on the ballot this year. They didn't even come close. OMCA lied and cheated people out of thier money to take pot party trips to the West coast. Ohio wont see it for a long time to come.[/quote]

Agreed

5. [quote name='"ChrissyChronic"']theres quite a few states that have it on the ballot this year.. though its very unlikely that all of them will pass.. Ohio where i live has it on the ballot this year but i don't see MMJ being here for another 5-10 years just because its Ohio..[/quote]

According to isidewith.com Ohio is against all forms of marijuana use. I love my state but the residents are morons.

6. Hoping for MA as well!

7. [quote name='"Windex83"']Im guessing no one here realizes there is a federal hearing starting Oct 16th for the rescheduling of cannabis?

http://safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=7345[/quote]

What exactly do you think rescheduling will accomplish? You do realize that cocaine and methamphetamines are schedule II drugs, doesn't make them any less illegal for personal use, and it would still depend on the state allowing dispensaries to get licenses, the state governments could easily let legislation sit on the back burners for years before doing anything about it, I'm all for decriminalization or mmj on the federal level, but let's be realistic here.

8. #129 Windex83, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012

I am the one being realistic. Sounds exactly like you have no clue what you are talking about. Im sure you didnt look at the link. This thread is called "next state for medical" not "next state for personal use". When this passes, any state could go medical. Its extremely relevant to this thread. You cannot see how this is a huge step toward legalization? Do some research before you tell someone else to "be realistic".

9. I love Ohio... However most of the people here I wouldn't trust serving me fast food let alone trust them to understand the medical benefits of mj

Suburb soccer moms with miss leading information imo is killing it

10. I live in florida and this will probably be the last one. I went to jail for 6 months for a joint.

11. [quote name='"Meatbag"']I live in florida and this will probably be the last one. I went to jail for 6 months for a joint.[/quote]

Fuck orange county got charged for .3 of shake!!!!

12. Wow that's harsh... Sorry to hear that buddy. Florida seems a lot like 1920s Chicago! lol

13. i know my homies in kansas would be stoked, glad to be in cali and be a patient now

14. Lol. I feel like Ga, will never pass.

15. No iowa any time which is dumb you get pulled over by a cop and he just takes with out a ticket because the all do it they just take it

16. i live in ca so im lucky. but my friend lives in ga says the laws down there is rough.

sick world where you can live in one place and grow a plant and in another place you can't.

17. #139 dios777, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    About to go vote for medical in Arkansas (and for pres obama) right now, we'll find out tomorrow if it passes or not (unfortunately the smart money says no)

18. Mass here we come :smoke: