Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. fuckin aye, im stuck on the boarder of Tennessee and Kentucky...can anyone else say 'DEAD FUCKING LAST"?

2. lol, I always thought my buddy in GA had it bad.

3. i dont even think tx is close. but idgaf cuz
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6V9N2oNjrM]Styles P- I Get High - YouTube[/ame]

4. I wish it was NY on the next list!

5. ND got the needed signatures hopefully well get it this year. cuz thats what ill be voting for

6. Waiting on Ohio -____-

7. good luck bro. looks like tx is a long ways away.

8. From Ohio aswell and Im really hoping for it every year it seems to go a little further but well see.

9. Does anyone know if Wisconsin is close?

10. Here in PA I believe there is a bill to start up medical marijuana and also decriminalize at the same damn time! Hopefully this passes. I'd be so pumped.

11. It's decriminalized in PA as of April 5,2010 haha I learned from first hand experience...

You just have to hope for medical!!! Or even better just make the shit legal

12. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']It's decriminalized in PA as of April 5,2010 haha I learned from first hand experience...

You just have to hope for medical!!! Or even better just make the shit legal[/quote]

Really? Last time I checked norml anything under an ounce was a misdemeanor. I don't think that's decriminilized....but if that's true then sweet!

13. Anything about new york?

14. Maybe New Jersey will actually implement the law we passed two years ago. Alabama will probably have a program before ours is up and running.

15. #75 Mr Bostoned, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Hopefully my home state of Massachusetts. I have m.s. I find it helps but will these doctors prescribe it is the question,the doctors are not fot it here . Nov 6 is the day we will vote on mmj and polls show it will pass.

16. I think Massachusetts. They will be voting for it this November.

17. Nobody has any info on TX?

18. Maybe the question should be which states since there are more than one on the November ballot this year. I'm hoping Arkansas can pull it off so we have representation in the south.

19. Pa needs to do this soon. If anybody has any info on pa let me know please!

20. Make it missouri