Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Conn passed their bill last year!

2. Arkansas just turned in signatures (again), so maybe it will be on the ballot and get at least one southern state going with the MMJ.

3. Texas will be one the last states to ever go that liberal and allow an MMJ program in texas just for have more then 4gs of hash oil you can serve a JAIL SENTENCE of minimum of 5 years too a maximum of 99years the state is way too right wing conservative. Unfortuitly, but texas needs too lighten there laws first before any MMJ will even be seen in the state gov

4. [quote name='"IamToasted"']Maryland is still pondering from the last I heard.[/quote]

Amen.

5. Was hoping to see Missouri get it on the ballot this year, but not sure if it made it

6. :eek: Really, decriminalized?!

7. It's not bullshit. There are WAY too many dispensaries. And a majority of them are shady as hell and not clean and professional.

I still kinda hope my state gets medical. If it does in the next 2-3 years I'll stay here and try and help it grow and do my part to help get full legalization. If not I'm pretty set on relocating to CO as long as they keep being legit and don't start fucking up like cali.

8. you dont even live in the state, how can you comment on this? sure there are "shady" dispensaries, but i would but the percentage of dispensaries that are shady certainly less than 50%. and its not like theyre destroying neighborhoods like people make it seem like, if you think a dispensary is shady just dont go to it.

9. You don't need to live in CA to see that they have too many dispensaries. Just look at this map:

[​IMG]
    leafly.com

You don't need one on very corner and every block like there are in some spots in LA. You only need a handful in the entire metro area, just enough for the people in the city that actually need Marijuana for their debilitating illnesses and chronic pain. I'm not too worried about the whole shutting down dispensaries saga that's going on either because there are tons in California and in other older MMJ states as well and they plan on keeping the legit ones open too. It's just not necessary to have that many shown on the map. Not trying to bash or start a fight either, just trying to point out that there are just too many dispensaries in some cities and that it needs to be regulated a bit.

10. ive never understood the argument of "too many dispensaries", just like any other industry as the medical mj business grows bigger more places obviously will open up, and they wouldnt be able to stay open unless they are getting business. during the starbucks boom were people saying there were "too many" starbucks? maybe, but there certainly wasnt legal measures being passed to shut ALL OF THEM down. i think the issue is is that we are too much in the middle of marijuana being a regular medicine like everything else and it being a legal substance, such as alcohol. earlier this year in my area law enforcement was trying to make dispensaries become 21 and older, so that it was more "like alcohol" (exact words that a dispensary employee told me). if thats what they want, then just fucking fully legalize it already. i feel that cannabis truly is medicine, but because of the stigma against it the medical fields wont recognize this, therefore we have to have "dispensaries" to get our medicine.

11. I'm going to say no to illionios due to the fact they just banned blunt wraps...

indiana is voting on it after the election.

12. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

It's not bullshit. There are WAY too many dispensaries. And a majority of them are shady as hell and not clean and professional.

I still kinda hope my state gets medical. If it does in the next 2-3 years I'll stay here and try and help it grow and do my part to help get full legalization. If not I'm pretty set on relocating to CO as long as they keep being legit and don't start fucking up like cali.[/quote]

I dont think sumthin shuld be state legal but federally illegal its hypocrisy. I dont think they shuld take away or give me a right to smoke or grow a plant that takes away chronic pain, helps
    my anxiety,reduces depression, CBD helps my asthma & weed ,induces creativity.
    But if i wanna drink myself into liver failure bcuz its legal i can even tho drinking effects so much.

Dont get me wrong ill go to the bar every once in awhile but id much rather smoke
    And if illinois ever gets medicinal i hope ill be able to get a card

13. [quote name='"taco1g"']I'm going to say no to illionios due to the fact they just banned blunt wraps...

indiana is voting on it after the election.[/quote]

Da fuq? Lol how they gonna ban blunt wraps but still decriminalize to half an ounce?

14. You should go back to school before smoking anything else, seriously.
    Va will be the last state for decriminalizing/ medical ganj. Bet.

15. quit with the bad vibes

16. Anybody got any info on Texas?

17. mississippi i hope:D

18. [quote name='"RVA3"']

You should go back to school before smoking anything else, seriously.
    Va will be the last state for decriminalizing/ medical ganj. Bet.[/quote]

Ur an asshole how bout u tie a rope around ur neck, kick the chair & stfu stop tryna start shit 4 no reason

19. [quote name='"FatSesh92"']
    quit with the bad vibes[/quote]

Thank u. This dude started on me 4 no reason

20. wow, i bet the blunt wrapper companies are hating that.