Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Kentucky has a chance again with the "Gatewood Galbraith Medical Marijuana Memorial Act". It didn't make it this year the first time it was introduced, but Sen. Clark just reintroduced it back in early July and he's working hard to get it medically legal here. Too bad it isn't scheduled to reconvene until January 2013. I hope it doesn't fail this time either, but knowing Kentucky, I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

2. Definitely going to be Massachusetts.

3. ohio has the most relaxed laws i have seen in the states...

4. What about Texas!

5. Well it was on radio yesterday that new jersey expects its first dispensery to open in montclair in about 2 months.... Yay

6. Nj has it but Bearly they have two dispenserys already growing an Thursday they just started registering patients and the Montclair greenleaf compassion center will open early to mod septttmeber but there's a 2 once cap no edibles no hash and max thc of 10% so it's more then a decade away from being something for all ppl in pain and needing it can get it with reasonable amounts of thc and hash oils and edibles but really far away and the gov Christie needs too be out for weed too ever see an honest days light it's sad it really is

7. Anybody have any information on Texas?

8. [quote name='"Chip killer"']Anybody have any information on Texas?[/quote]

I thought I heard something to do with cartels and shit slowing down the process of it being accepted.

9. You sure Connecticut?

10. unfortanately, now even cali is fucking up, LA county just passed a bill closing hundreds of dispensaries

11. [quote name='"FatSesh92"']
    unfortanately, now even cali is fucking up, LA county just passed a bill closing hundreds of dispensaries[/quote]

Damn thats such bullshit. The federal government really needs to fuck off especially since theres hundreds of millions in revenue comin in just from your state alone. We need a separation of federal and state just like church & state lol.

12. whats lame is it isnt even the feds our own city council voted on it and the mayor of LA signed it

13. [quote name='"FatSesh92"']
    whats lame is it isnt even the feds our own city council voted on it and the mayor of LA signed it[/quote]

Wtf? Y wuld they do that? Thats ridiculous

14. Maryland is still pondering from the last I heard.

15. Hopefully Massachusetts will after the next election.

16. Connecticut is voting this October, and hopefully will pass. :smoke:

17. Hopefully kentucky this fall

18. Just playing devil's advocate here, but how could there be complete separation between federal and state government? That's what's causing all the confusion and mayhem in Cali right now. The Federal government is closing dispensaries while the state government allows them to operate.

It's an issue that definitely needs to be solved ASAP. Sure there are plenty of "patients" who "need their pot" for whom this is a major inconvenience, but there are actually patients suffering who Need their medicine.

19. Tennessee please...i'd be much happier if i did'nt have to be an outlaw to use my medecine.
    I would IMMEDIETLY replace ALL my RX's with RX'd weed and never have to see the doc again..