Next Stage???!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bonnie, May 6, 2003.

1. I have just sucessfully germinated 5 seeds. They are one week old today and growing fast. What's my next step: how long before I put them in bigger pots, how often should I water them and can I grow them in natural light. Thanks.

2. That would probably depend on whether or not they are outside plants. If they are i would say go ahead and transplant them into larger containers once they reach 3-4". you dont want to wait much longer because their containers could stunt their growth but at the same time you dont want to do it to early or you might tramatize them. insofar as inside growing goes, i would assume its the same thing but i dont know, ive never grown inside.Natural light is the best thing IMHO. yes, with unnatural growing you can control EVERY aspect of the plants growth but you can also end up spending a lot of money.

Just another newbie

3. Thanks for that bit of info Brujah. I think I'll probably have to go with lights as they are inside plants. They are nearly three inches now so I'd better get something organised or I might loose my wee babies. Please keep in touch and let me know how your crop goes.