Next game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bongsnblunts24, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Can anyone recommend any good fighting/adventure games?

2. I just played prototype 2 and it was pretty sick

3. Just checked out a couple of gameplay videos and it looked pretty cool if theres a demo ill probably dl it

4. Fallout 4 when it comes out!

5. When is it coming out?

6. Battlefield 3 is good imo Skyrim or any of the series, just cause 2 crisis any of em

7. No idea haha but apparently it's in the works

8. What platform are you playing on?

9. I'm playing on PS3

10. You should get Playstation plus and get those free games they have they're not bad.

Resident evil 5

King of fighters

Some other stuff

11. Planetside 2 is a really fun shooter game. Its an mmofps with 3 factions always fighting it out with aircraft, ground vehicles, and infantry on three continents. It is free to play too, you can pay to be a member but it doesn't really give you an advantage over free players other than some boosts to xp gain which allow you to unlock stuff faster.

12. Just started the new Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 slotstory but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

13. OP is 6 years old.