next door@pinapple express issues?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by petedav, Jan 15, 2010.

1. my current nabour has passed on,anyway all the family is around all the time and i need 2 get my p.e in my flowering room?i have no carbon filters and running 600hps with ausilating fan,. my issues are when will p.e g13labs wen put into flower how long in weeks/days does it take em to start to smell??? coz she be 2 big 2 put in there if left too mutch longer ??? help really app @ rep all?

2. Well dude get you an inline fan and buy/make you a carbon filter cause that son of a bitch stinks how long have you vegged for now?

3. try to scrog if you have to wait. otherwise ozone macines are avail. too.

4. any more? ideas..

5. My Pineapple Express started stinking before I even put it in the flower room. It will still double its size taller after you put in the flower room. Hope it isn't to big.

6. I didn't think my pineapple express smelled at all, if it did to me it was only like grapefruit or something, not an incriminating smell. My buddy thought it reeked to high hell though so I guess it is all in the eye (or nose) of the beholder.

7. That must be the case cause mine stunk like shit I mean it smelled great I thought but after I cut it down my girl said it smelt like shit. How long have you vegged for so far?