next door neighbors...seriously..like wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by tjf420, Jun 3, 2008.

1. kind of a rant..but anyway Ok so, Iv had these new nextdoor neighbors for about a lil over a year and half... and we didnt really notice in the winter or these past few months, but now that its getting warm and almost summer...thers a big problem

This fuckin lady next door, let me just say shes crazy to start with, and even before she moved here she was known as the "Cat Lady" in the town next to us, my dad knows her family and yada yada watever... shes always talkin to her cats like they're friggen real people, and she must have like 8,9+ cats runnin all over the fucking neighborhood...

Our problem is, is those dam cats are now coming onto MY property at night and they are shitting, and pissing everywhere... Thers cat shit in our yard, in our horseshoe pits, seriously if i cant play horseshoes at cookouts im fucking pissed... and even shit and piss in the dam little kids sand box!! my dad has grandkids ( my nephews) and they're always here playing... We have a pool too so if anything goes down with the pool which it hasnt hapend yet... im gona be so pissed.. and to top it off every morning thers fucking cat footprints on our cars and we can see them cuz of all the pollen that falls and makes dust on the cars.

i love cats seriously, i like em better than dogs..no offense any1... but there getting fucking annoying... OH YEAH anndddddd when the wind blows and its nice out,, all you can smell is CAT shit and piss, which is the fucking worst...

I dont get it, my dads close friend has like 4 cats i think and her house and outside isnt a fucking shithole.. we kinda dont kno wat to do, we've called the board of health and animal people... but i think wer gonna call again today cuz my dad was furious when he found shit on our back walkway which is the first weve seen of that shit... soooo if this is gonna continue, then idk wtf we gonna hav to do!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Well sounds like you are taking the proper steps by contacting authorities. I hate to say it, but thats not something youll be able to just walk over to her and talk about - wish it was.
    Ill tell ya, Id be pissed, especially since some people (me) are allergic to cats and can have serious reactions, id intimidate the cats so that they wouldnt want to come back. Not harm them, but make them feel uncomfortable when coming onto my property, they are smart, theyll learn.
    Good luck, your gonna need some help on this one. I will say, be glad its only that many, some people have SO MANY MORE!

3. Just shoot those little bastards! LoL J/k Sounds like you've got it under control, or soon will:D

4. well would you rather have a rat problem?

5. what we do at my house is have a bb gun out side and when we see the cats we shot them after about 5 shots they stop coming back.

6. thats not the fucking point... u want SHIT all over your yard... and in everything ur family uses and is wrecked becuz of shit?? i dnt think so man

7. We should just throw all her cats in the pool one night haha

doubt they would come back after that.

Make sure we drain the water a little bit first so they cant get out hehehe

8. I take it you don't have any dogs. Maybe get a dog if all other channels don't work? IDK but that is a shitty situation :D. The only thing I wouldn't do is shoot them, cause they're only doing their job, shitting everywhere.

9. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sYigC49tnh8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sYigC49tnh8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10. ^^^ :laughing:

I'd say get one of those super cheap bb gun for little kid (just $40). It won't hurt the cat, it's not as bad as bee sting.

Just don't shoot at its face.

Make sure you shoot at them in daylight AND night-time. If you only shoot them in daylight. They will just come out and take a nice shit at night. :smoking:

11. continue your use of law enforment as it is the best way to deal with the situation if that fails, get a dog.

12. working in home restoration, theres some really filthy fucking houses that are filthy because of the animals in it.. cat houses are the worst, u rip up a carpet and it smells like a fucking meth lab underneath embedded into the floor

13. Throw water balloons at them.
    They'll eventually get tired of gettin hit with water balloons and find another yard.
    or gather em up and take em to a vet.

14. cat piss is a horrible smell.

It can permanantly ruin things.....

Good luck.

15. hell yeah.
    I had a cat and the little bastard pissed on my bed.
    I had to get a whole new matress....it smelt soo bad.

16. I used to have problems with a "Cat Woman" last year (me and my mom just referred to her as CW), but nothing that bad. She had about 10 cats living in a camper, and a dog. I can't even imagine how bad it must have smelled in there. She would come home and the second she stepped out of her car she'd be yelling "How's the troops doing?!" and when her windows were open and the wind was blowing you could catch a smell of how bad it is. She was a nice lady though, just weird as could be. I know she moved don't know where she's living now though, I think on the Cape somewhere...and her cats stayed inside. That would be funny if it was the same person though.