Next Door Neighbor Busted Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I've had a nosey neighbor or 2 in my day but I've never been hassled for smoking in my own backyard. Plus theres a lot of trees in the surrounding properties around my house so the backyard is semi private in the summer and early fall, these people would really have to be looking in order to see anything anyway. :smoking:

2. at least he wasnt a dick aboot it.

3. I would medicate with that magic flight all day and you couldn't smell it unless you were breathing in my exhale, lol. I really like to vape with a volcano but there is something primal that adds to my high when I use FIRE!

4. I think his neighbor deserves a little credit here. He obviously doesn't see weed in our light and probably considers it as bad as a hard drug. He wasn't a dick, didn't threaten to call the cops, he didn't tell him to stop, he didn't insult him in any way, he didn't even say to do it somewhere else.

He was just letting you know that he is uncomfortable with it and is trying to keep it away from his kids. This is your chance to straighten up and be a little more inconspicuous. If you don't want to buy a smoke buddy, shove some dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll, it makes a nice sploof to cover up the smell.

5. Hmmm, I think I'll get a police scanner when I move out.

6. You have 700 posts on here and you don't know vaporizing is better than smoking? :confused:

7. Just kill that mothafucka and be done wit it.

8. fuck that hit em with commando.
    the last perk youll ever need

9. You can listen to them online. Do a google search for online police scanner and your city or county.