Next concert you're seeing!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Reflection Eternal, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Next week sasquatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Most likely (not 100% yet though, haven't bought tickets) the coke festival in Krakow in August. Main headliner: Muse. but Chemical Brothers will be playing, so should make for an interesting day/two days.

3. Slightly mothafuckin Stoopid!
    been to one of their shows before it was dope so im pretty excited to go again

4. I'm not sure because sometimes we go on the spur of the moment, but the next one we have tickets for is Rush when they play in Pittsburgh at the new arena we're building for the Penguins.

5. hopefully roger waters at the tacoma dome if i get my ticket fast enough. its in december but i have a feeling theyre gonna go fast

6. Yea, I think I might go see Roger Waters also, when he come to Houston in November.. My friend bought 8 tixs and he is willing to sell 3 of them, so I'll probably just buy one from him. I've seen him live before when he performed the whole Dark Side of the Moon album, and that was a bad ass show! I would want to experiment with acid at this other upcoming show, but I don't know if that would be a good idea, since I don't want a bad trip.

7. Benny Benassi @ BOMA.... June 10th

AND Roger Waters in October in Boston........ WOOOT

8. Tool @ MTS Centre Winnipeg July 4th

Cannot wait, it will rule my life.

9. FreePress Summerfest in Houston

Blades... shits gon be awesome

10. Girl Talk is the only artist im remotely interested in catching, but i'll be at Wakarusa so it dont matter to me.

I have Bassnectar in Austin next weekend, Waka 5 day after that, then hopefully Tool if I have the money for it.

11. i'll see you there.

12. Sasquatch Music Festival was the sickest show ever.

13. moe. at the Saranac Brewery this Friday and Saturday :smoking:

14. Les Claypool this saturday in new jersey, really excited:eek: but i fucking hate new jersey with a passion :mad:

15. Rush in about a month.

16. almost got tickets for the black crowes at the house of blues, but found tickets for the n.h. show this weekend. :hello:

17. I'm seeing Willie Nelson here in NYC on July 28th.

18. Wakarusa tooooomorrrrowwww!!!!! :D

19. Nice! I saw him last year, he still puts on a great show.

20. I sort of saw him once a few years back outside Baltimore with Bob Dylan, but we didn't actually get to hear any music. It was outdoors and a freak rainstorm came up and blew out the sound system just as they took the stage so everyone got their money back and went home. I don't think Radio City Music Hall should have the same issues.