Next concert you're seeing!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Reflection Eternal, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Talib Kweli in Toronto

2. So dude, how was Porcupine Tree? I've seen them twice and loved them both times.

No idea who I'm seeing next, just got back from Coachella...;)

3. Keller Williams in a week or so

4. Bahaha. You're one lucky mofo then, that was the best lineup of the year IMO. Did you see Sunny Day? Tell me more!

Porcupine Tree was incredible though. They played two sets, one with songs only from The Incident, and then one with stuff drawn from their older albums. The second set was the shit! Not that the first wasn't awesome, but I like their older works and the second setlist had some real gems: Anesthetize, Trains, Sentimental, The Start of Something Beautiful, and Lazarus were among those played. They sounded amazing, I especially liked the acoustic parts of the concert, it sounded so crisp.

Steven was cracking me up, calling out the people behind the PA saying they're not gonna hear shit, advising everyone in the audience NOT to yell out band members' names unless it was really noisy and they couldn't hear you, etc. He paused a moment towards the end of the show to inform everyone he had lost his earring he had since age fourteen for the first time. I bet that upset him a lot if he never found it, but of course they finished and it was still awesome.

I'm jealous! Lotus, Pretty Lights, and Bonobo are all awesome. At least I've seen Lotus!

5. I saw Gogol Bordello last night at the House of Blues in Boston. It was awesome.

The next shows that I have tickets for are Phish in July and Kings of Leon in August, but who knows what I'll see between now and then.

6. haha Porcupine Tree is my favorite band and they are in Quebec next friday....I have my ticket :hello:

I was in Montreal in october during the first part of The Incident tour so im hoping for a different first set :cool: Similar to the FOABP format :D

7. Tomorrow in Pittsburgh - Happy Daze Tour (ICP,KMK,Necro,Coolio,and Kittie)

I can't decide what shirt to wear, not sure to go with icp or kmk. Fuck I got so many band shirts, its hard to pick one out. I want to wear my Fuck Off shirt, but then I can't really walk around and bar hop before the concert starts. I should wear something older so 100 other people there isn't wearing the same thing.

8. the xx in 2 weeks

9. tech n9ne monday. shits going to be crazy.

10. He's awesome in concert. I saw him last year at Pops. Lemme know how he does when you see him.

11. Seeing Thrice next month for the first time. Pumped!

12. moe. next weekend

13. Damian Marley and Nas next week week after that Harmony fest. week after that Sierra Nevada World Music fest.

14. I'm jealous of you guys that are going to see tech n9ne and nas & damian marley. I just got the distant relatives cd today.

15. Neil Fucking Young and Bert Jansch in less than 24 hours. I bought a ticket yesterday to see him in Connecticut. Gonna have to get there from nyc but its totally worth it.

16. this summer:
    Iron Maiden+Dream theater,
    Jack Johnson
    hopefully Rush:hello:

17. On the 27th, Kottonmouth Kings and ICP. Will be the second time seeing KMK and there one of the best bands to see live, especially outside.

18. warped tour in st louis on july 5th :hello:

19. Festival d'été de Québec :hello: the 3 bands are present :p

20. Next weekend im going to Soundset then in August Gareth Emery, many djs in between.

So excited for soundset