newwbbbie trying to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xxBEDOxx, Apr 29, 2009.

1. allright im a no0b when it comes to GROWING.

so yeh i made a pc grow box heres a picture

[​IMG]

i will be putting 3 pots and one seed in each pot( i have to hide this from my parents) but yes anyways once it starts to sprout will it grow taller then the pc box size if so is der away to make it grow the size of my pc grow box.?

2. Nope, you'd be fucked and burn the leaves off the plant. your better off starting it out in that grow box and then transplant it outdoors to finish it off.

3. oh allright thanks i live in canada(toronto) and its really hard to put somthing like that outdoor with the rain and all or is their a way i can make a closet a long one and put the heat lamp in their and take it out door?

4. lol I feel your pain BEDO, I'm a fellow Torontonian too.
    Other than not trusting my neighbors and the stupid random rain storms we've had, I'm keeping my couple plants indoors.

5. Is that tin foil lining the entire inside?
    I'd be careful with that, because it can reflect too might heat and light and actually burn your plant. Maybe try using white printer paper if you're desperate. Safer light reflecting, less heat reflection.

If you got the money, look up something called Mylar.

6. Theoretically you could grow a dwarf strain in that box adn have room, you would just have to flower it quickly and most likely LST it. Box does look small though. :)

Tin foil is bad, primarily because it if there are air pockets behind the foil it creates hot spots, when leaves touch those they fry. Also, look at all the wrinkles in it...it's not going to do a good job reflecting light like that. You cna go to the sporting goods store and get an emergency blanket and tape it up in there, same thing with hot spots though.