Newtown school shooting, continuation of Colorado theatre shooting?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Except when no one invlved with the Libor scandle (nor their families) were involved. Likely an NRA operative trying to take attention away from the massacre. :smoke:

2. Could be disinformation. Could also just be misinformation.

3. The Aurora shooter james holmes worked on darpa mind control projects revolving around scopolamine. James' father was Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO who had written a computer algorithm tracing money and was set to testify in the LIBOR scandal.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. He was ALSO set to testify in the LIBOR case.

4. I just happen to notice the lack of any source. Do you have a credible one? :smoke:

5. #45 seaf0ur, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    How this for a credible source

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc]Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting - Newtown Police / Fire and CT State Police Radio Traffic - YouTube[/ame]

unedited police radio outlining 4 men.... 1 in camo pants taken out of the woods near the school, 2 more in a burgandy van with shot out windows the police described as having "prone" meaning laying on their bellies.... where'd THEY go? Who were THEY..... Why is it a "lone gunman" scenario?

LONE GUNMAN.....

Seems legit.....

EDIT: How many of you gonna listen to the whole 2 hours of police radio?
    .... waste of my time tryin to teach you people anything....

If I cant believe one thing you say, I cant trust ANYTHING you say....

6. I don't want to sound harsh, but it sucks since it has nothing to do with the source I was referring to. You know the post before your last. :rolleyes: :smoke:

7. #47 seaf0ur, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Most history has already been revised by the builderburg outlets,

the 3 earlier "credible" pages I found all now 404 and are SLAMMED with the first 20 pages of google giving me tinfoil central

LIBOR scandal | Real News Australia

heres why YOU dont hear about this on mainstream:
    CNBC Exec <----- very relevant

I'm lookin for the pages i had open before

EDIT 2: Damn even Robert Holmes linkedin page has been scrubbed too....

8. probably cried about as "not a credible source" but THIS has most of the relevant information on James' father Robert still looking for the info on lanza...

News headlines: Batman Massacre - WHY?

9. That's been on mainstrean news. I just did a quick search, here is the huffington post story; Yoselyn Ortega, Nanny Accused Of Killing Children, Had Money Problems And Was Stressed About Son

She had plead not guilty and there was a Jan 16 follow-up. She was wacked out.

This link states that there seems to be no proof that Holmes was set to testify, all sensationalism; Fact or fiction: Holmes father to testify; James Holmes photos don't match

This one debunks them both; “This rumor is 100% false,” a Senate Banking Committee aide, who asked not to be named, told TPM by email. “The Senate Banking Committee does not have any LIBOR hearings currently scheduled, and has never considered either of these men as potential witnesses.”

Newtown Conspiracy Hoax Spreads Fast Across Fringe | TPMDC

:smoke:

10. Their original plan:

Quote, "Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Jan. 3, 2013
    Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping gun control legislation by the end of January, according to Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino reportedly said at City Hall on Thursday. “They’re going to get it done.”

Boston Mayor Says Vice President

11. For the doubters think about this:

all somebody had to do was google pictures of kids and make up fake names.

also isn't it strange that multiple kids report never having heard gun shots?

and the school is called "sandy hook" which was "attacked" not long after hurricane "sandy"?

im not saying that this didn't happen. but it seems like theres a lot of lose ends. these stories never have a strong enough foundation to say "yup, this is what happened."

12. Theres that one pic of that blonde little girl they said died. It was fake and the real mother posted a thing on facebook saying they used a photo of her daughter from 2007 or some shit.

Too sketchy but people these days are too caught up in their lives to question shit.

13. In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
    ------------------
    Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn4o1Lb6L0&feature=player_embedded]Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting. - YouTube[/ame]

14. You gotta be shitting me here. You realize they just name hurricanes alphabetically in order of occurence right?

You sound like the people that point out that a map in The Dark Knight Rises has a location called "Sandy Hook" on it. What they don't tell you is that Sandy Hook is also the name of a community in New Jersey.

15. “We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
    Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrOP_Hd6GY&feature=player_embedded]Hurry- D/L Dr. Oz Interview - Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis ''Having a DRILL'' - National TV - YouTube[/ame]

http://youtu.be/nGrOP_Hd6GY&feature

"We Were Having A Drill": Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans - From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

16. You realize that some of the students were told it was a drill to keep them calm, right?

Seems like a much better idea than telling them "don't worry, someone is just trying to kill us all". :p

If the shooting didn't even happen, what do you think they did with the students they claim died?

17. It's a classic example of coming to a conclusion, then looking for things to support than conclusion.

18. so kids are getting fucked up left to right with an AR and it's just a drill?, why would they want them calm when they should've been running for their lives.
    Im not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but it jsut doesn't make sense, bullets go off and they stay in the school saying it's a drill not even attempting to run away or call the police.

19. Trust me man, to get them out of there safely you don't want a horde of children panicking and running every which way. Once fear takes over they're not going to listen to you anymore.

20. During the shooting they weren't and should not have been running for their lives. Did you have lock down drills in your school? We did. The teachers lock the doors, get the students away from the windows, and try to keep them calm.