News flash: Audit the feds S 604

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wackdeafboy, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Things are getting INTERESTING!! :smoking:

We're revolting though peaceful by talking to our rep and senates. Let's get some BITCHES!! Call your senate, if they refuse. SPREAD THE WORD AND MAKE SURE HE or SHE GETS OFF THE dildo CHAIR. They have been masturbating too long, now it's our turn to masturbate. :rolleyes:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWobmdjieHQ]YouTube - DeMint Explains Why the Federal Reserve Should be Audited[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRQHsXujpo]YouTube - DeMint amendment to audit the Federal Reserve blocked by Senate Leadership[/ame]

3. Hell Yea! Keep up the good fight!:hello:

4. i emailed both of californias senate representatives (boxer and feinstein) and politely asked wtf is wrong with them for not supporting this bill

5. I've already sent a letter in the mail to both my SEnators as well as my Congressional representative. I have yet to hear a response.

6. Good luck with Feinstein, she's one of the worst in DC

There are so many scumbags in the senate... feel bad for DeMint (even though he is scumbag lite)

7. Wow, its amazing to watch this movment grow. Hopefully it will continue to do so and this wont be the end of it. Im gonna have to get more pushy with my senators.:hello:

8. Give special attention to members of the Senate Banking Committee:

(Bold indicates they have not co-sponsored; Italics indicates that they have already co-sponsored:

Sen. Daniel K. Akaka (D-HI)
    Sen. Evan Bayh (D-IN)
    Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO)
    Sen. Robert F. Bennett (R-UT)
    Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)
    Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY)
    Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN)

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)
    Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC)

Sen. Christopher J. Dodd (D-CT)
    Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
    Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE)
    Sen. Tim Johnson (D-SD)
    Sen. Herb Kohl (D-WI)
    Sen. Mel Martinez (R-FL)
    Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ)
    Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR)
    Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI)
    Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-NY)
    Sen. Richard C. Shelby (R-AL)
    Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)

Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
    Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA)

9. Google your senator, use the form on their website

you can use the following!!

10. Complain and moan all you want we don't know what happened with the money, but if you don't audit the fed you've got only yourselves to blame

11. The Senate

12. Feds starting to "agree" with ron paul on transparcy act but begged not to be audit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb6QQ0q6kbM"]YouTube - Ron Paul questions Vice Chair of Federal Reserve Kohn on transparency 07/09/2009[/ame]

13. OMG! Mccain supports the BILL!!

14. People can take back the "LOOK AT THE OTHER CHOICE" now.

15. Yeah but what afraid me the most is that rep and demo will go to liberty side and later in life, they'll start abusing again, still a 2 party system. We need to abolish 2 party system.

16. Yeah a 2 party system will never get us anywhere.

17. McCain?

Really?

He must have not gotten the memo

18. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing suprising about that at all. After all he was the only one Senate floor in 2007 yelling about Freddie Fannie and the coming collapse but "Its that Crazy McCain again"
    was the word of the day, and the nappers napped .
    Later when the obvious couldnt be hidden came the "me too" weasles.