Newport Ciggarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Four-Two-Zero, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Ok, I know how a lot of people say that ciggarette increasing your high is just a myth but there is no way that can be true. After I smoke bud then I smoke a Newport, I seriously get like 2 times more high. This is what I heard...idk how true this can be but you guys tell me..alright I heard that the fiber glass in menthols like almost cut open your lungs and all the bud smoke/thc goes into your lungs real fast (Lmao sounds really ridicilous but idk I get soo much higher when I smoke menthols)

2. dude fibergalss cuttin up your lungs doesnt sound that fun. That kinda makes me wanna quit smokin. Ugh. but yeah sounds perfectly plausible. im not realy sure how true that is but it sounds like it would work.

3. it's true. when i smoke a stoge after a blunt i feel higher, but only for a moment. and when i'm not high i get a short buzz from the stoge. whoever says i'm a lier is a bitch. all of what i said is 100% true.

4. Well, my theory is this. Red blood cells take the oxygen from your lungs and bring it to your brain and other parts of your body. When you smoke weed, the blood cells are also bringing the thc, and a bit less oxygen at first. If you smoke a cig afterword, the blood cells are then carrying nicotine, wich makes even less oxygen reach the parts that need it. So the lack of oxygen makes the thc even more intence for a bit. Also the little nicotine "buzz" helps too.

5. Newports are the greatest cigggarettes ever invented I smoke them even when I'm not high.

6. I've been trying to quit tobacco since this morning. Yes, the cigarrettes do create a buzz, because of the nicotine in them.

7. yea im sure its just the combination nicotine/thc.. I definatly feel higher after my after-bowl cigarette but it goes back down to normal in a few minutes

8. i don't feel any difference.

9. When I smoke a cig when I'm high, I really don't get higher, I just feel the nicotine rush a lot more. After like 15 minutes though I'm back to how high I was before the cig. I do recommend doing this though :)

10. Lmao! I said the same thing to my friend when he told me, it just sounds so painful...

11. I always use tip in my joints because i feel the high much faster. Smoking cigarettes make me feel lazy and weak, so i usually smoke a swisher or something taty after my spliff

12. newport buzz

13. There isnt fiberglass in ANY menthol cigs. They simply just have menthol on the paper. But ports killed my lungs after 1 year smoking them, so I switched to a non menthol. But a port ever now in then isnt bad.

My fav smokes. 27's, 72's, camel turkish gold, pfunks menthol, ports.

14. anyone smoke cloves

15. I've smoked cloves...

God this thread is making me want a cigarette. LOL I quite smoking (on a regular basis anyway) recently. I miss my fuckin' Camels!!! But it's for the best I suppose.

16. Its just the cigarrete giving you a nicotene buzz. This blends well with the THC high. Also if i remember correctly tobacco is categorized as a stimulant, so im sure that has something to do with it.

17. cigarette filters (in any (or most) cigarettes) are made from fiberglass and cottonwool (hence why they burn weirdly). It's for filtering purposes, i think. but anyway thats why heroin users who shoot-up arnt sposd to use cotton from cig filters because theyll end up injecting fiberglass.
    just a lil piece of useless info i picked up somewhere..im sure you can google on it...
    http://ask.metafilter.com/mefi/29924

18. NEwports are the shit!
    I love newps!

19. Usually when I buy cigarettes I get cloves, which is about once every month or two.. if that. Usually Djarum Blacks.

20. cigarettes KILL my high. 'specially menthols, yuck.