Newest products organic grow organic first grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daisyjendan, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I've got some results from coco but the general feeling I had was that the cocktail and ph balance is due to the lack of natural symbiosis. Instead of trying to get specific nutes absorption and manipulate the feed. Ready made super soil (organic) and depending on the soil strength do nothing but water. There's some good brand name bio nute lines of 4 products. Vega flora rhizome boost and bud boost. Organic means that the culture of the soil is teaming with the ability to provide any catalyst, select the nutrients and generally do it justice at a budget. Old mo nature. Technology cannot grow as tasty a bud . I believe people agree. Unless you are purely commercial. I think people should be getting the message about you can grow organically with less knowledge than anything else . Canna Bio Terra range. I have yet to use it. I'm trying my 3rd grow becoming a mix of monster cuttings. 5 seedlings in coco with perlite and vermiculite and 3 are ready to go into the final pots. So gonna play on with the shelf of coco hand water to waste nutes and enzymes and silica and cal mag and worry about pH. I've already decided organic is the only way.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk