Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newest pickup -[bc] - G r a p e f r u i t - pictures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #1 jerzilla, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Grapefruit

haven't had a chance to smoke it yet so no smoke report as of now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mmmmmmm looks delicioso enjoy

3. :eek: That looks so :yummy:

You gotta post a smoke report l8r.

4. how much did u buy, and how much did it cost ?

5. bought an eighth for $25 CAD..... so that's around $20 USD

6. Damn, i'd kill for your prices, that bud would cost me 20 a gram and maybe 60 an eighth.

7. yeah

grr i think my dealer has raised his prices on all kush's

8. Damn. im so close i need to go to canada. but man that nug is frosty as shit

9. Nice stuff brah.

10. im gonna vape some of this in like ten

11. Goddamn, that is frosty! And it's like 40 USD for an eighth of dank around here, at least in my experience. So your prices are pretty much amazing.

12. prices in the south suck man

its at least 60 for an eighth of dank

13. Does it taste like Fresca? That would be the best decriminalized plant ever. Enjoy your smoke my good sir. :smoking:

14. Same thing in the Northeast, at least for me.

Fuggin' blowwwwwssss.

Nice bud though OP!

15. i had some grapefruit up here in bc a while back, i remember it was nice. it seemed to burn forever, sooo sticky and fluffy

16. smoked a j of this and was baked.

tastes very citrusy on the exhale, very tasty and moist smoke...

17. jerzilla

If your ever get the chance to grab some buds or even better, grab a cutting/clone of another 'Grapefruit' out of British Columbia known as "Sweet Pink Grapefruit"

Stunning and then some. I 'believe' that I 'heard' that it is a specific 'phenotype' of the 'Sweet Tooth' project at Spice of Life Seeds.

I'm pretty sure that it's what I was told but don't hold me to it.

Peace

LumperDawgz

18. looks like im going to canada this april :) and proboally shipping back a lb :)....that stuff looks good

19. Nice pickup man +rep

20. will keep eyes open