Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I actually started a little and then took them off for some reason and never put the ropes back on. Do you think she looks Sativa?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How much can I defoliate? I don’t want to hermie her. I will try to lst again. When do I pull the LST off? She’s already in flower.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's hard to tell these days.....looks like a hybrid lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Either way as long as it’s a good smoke lol. I’m gonna train her a little to open her up. I was going to supercrop but I’m afraid to hermie her lol. Never done it before.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes you can super crop her but she pretty tall so you will need to support her with some string from above if you do. I topped this one twice and then super cropped all the tops and some auxiliaries but that was as soon as I saw pistels. This is half done one day then I saw she was fine the next day I did the other half. These are pictures from april 6th before supercrop/8th half done/11th recovered
    20190406_183208.jpg 20190408_105338.jpg 20190411_102555~2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just take off big fan leaves but dont do this all at the same time,you need to lst,then you will see what's in the way,then take a few fan leaves,wait 5-7 days hit her again,never more than 10% of a plant to save on stress!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey gr33n reaper have you ever done any DWC grows? This is my first time growing anything and was just wondering if you had any good tips for me?

• Like Like x 1
  8. That’s a big fat ol girl she’s lookin real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hey friend,no I dont do DWC for 2 main reasons my friend!
    1. I'm on the top floor of my condos building and I work long hours so if ever theres an issue,I'm not home to oversee and it can become an issue and a disaster very fast! $$$$ I dont need if ever!
    2. The temperatures have to be zoned in with almost no error,because when shit hits the fan it's almost always disastrous,that being said one that can zone in on temps and humidity temps the harvests are great! I know a couple that do it and the results are pretty much the same as soil or coco but with less time til harvest!
    Dont want to mislead you so I'd suggest you hit up a few threads here on GC and get more experienced growers in DWC,sorry I cant be more help bro but I dont have much experience with this type of grow! I wish you the best of luck and if ever your soil or coco then I'd be more than pleased to help you get through from seed to harvest!
    Cheers, Happy Grow my friend!

10. Ok mate, I know what you mean tho with controlling temperature and humidity lol, water res has been pretty good around 22C and my humidity is around 50 - 65% but I have to say 3 weeks in this system there huge lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. To be honest sounds in tune,if that was soil then your tweaked right in the zone! Humidity 50 a little low,for soil in veg 60-70% is champion!! I know the roots in those systems become astronomical!! Good luck mate and hope you have an awesome successful grow! From tip to top! Have fun!:love-mj2::weed:

12. Will put some pics up soon

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just had to cut her lol. I was too nervous having that auto that had a nanner on it in with my other two girls that are flowering. Trichs are mostly cloudy so it should still be a half decent high. I wanted more of a clear high anyways.

[​IMG]

My other girls that were with her are coming along nicely.

GG#4

[​IMG]

This is my own strain

Can someone tell me why my tall one has a few leaves with just the very tip curled down?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Oh and I’ve been feeding my AN PH perfect MGB nutes with voodoo juice, bud candy and I just started with big bud as well but all at a 1/4 strength.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks healthy to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I agree with Framia,the plant looks healthy! Maybe some pics in regular light!
    I also harvested I ran outta space in my tier and half the ak47 and the blue cookies are just hung around,heres a bud I trimmed the length of my lower leg knee cab to almost ankle! Loll 20190421_205943.jpg 20190422_092632.jpg 20190422_092608.jpg 20190422_091533.jpg got too tired to hit the blue cookies! Gonna trim her before curing and give the others a fancy trim as well for the sweet jar look!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Other than the little 90 degree angle at the tip of a couple leaves I agree with you that they look healthy. These are probably the healthiest plants I’ve ever grown so far lol. Little on the tall side with the one but that’s my own fault for waiting to flip.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice looking plants there Reaper. Are you gonna weigh your harvest? Curious what you get out of that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Not sure if I'll have the time,renovations in a week I'm hoping to have em curing by then, need to take down the tents all nutes and whatnot going into storage whole take down and cleanup, i have a permit to grow but when people you dont know are in the house! Best to keep it on the ghost recon side! That way no possibilities of having anyone get any crazy ideas, and my wife is home more than I am,I work 40+ hours a week so I'd rather be safe, I absolutely trust no one,heard too many stories and seen lots of unhappy people! Only 2 other people know I have a home OP,and it's because its 2 friends who have their med certificate as well and that I help setup and diagnose if needed, good friends,we share ideas and strains!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. 90° Angle at tips I heard was a good sign,as long as the rest of the plant is healthy, I thought I as well a few times was having an issue,friend said it's almost like the G spot for the lights...he said unless its showing other signs of something! Think I have a pic! I showed him my buds leaves looked like they were tweaking from crack..loll turns out they all good! 20190416_114055.jpg

• Like Like x 2