Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. And white widow at the same time, love her smoke as well!

2. I’ve not experienced blue cookies. I think there was another member growing it recently.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok thanks!
    Cheers bro

4. Guys and gals I opened a new forum called....Blue Cookies for Thought!
    If anyone has any suggestions or whatnot you can go there to add your 2 cents!
    I'm going to start this strain with white widow and keep it posted weekly! Also just so you know if I open a forum it's not only stuck to specifics you can ask or add any comments you may have!
    Have a great day!
    Grow Big, Grow Strong!!
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Ganjainurface! What's up!?
    Ladies looking bigger today?
    Slap some advanced nutes overdrive!
    Also I use in my final 2 weeks a shot or two of veg nutes, helps with the lack in nitrogen in most flowering nutes! I've seen a difference in end results using two plants same strain same cycles! May have been a fluke but it worked out! Smoke was fantabulous!!...lol:RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just got home had to work 11.5 hour shift. Getting off my feet n relaxing a bit ill update later or tomorrow. Thanks for asking. Didn't get any overdrive. Think im going to lower lights next time I check on them just 2" for now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Long shift!! You deserve :love-m3j:a big fattie! But that one's a solo don't share it with anyone!! Go for a sativa high thc strain...problems will dissipate :smiley-rolling-joint:
    And yes 2 inches at a time, keep an eye on em' until you hit the sweet spot!!...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hey thanks for the advice about PH to be entirely honest my PH meter was broken when I bought it fairly sure so my measurement could be way off I've never checked on another meter and something tells me it isn't at 7.0 or my grows would look like hell haha but even if that was the case I think I'd take less productivity/ yield over molds/mildew/pests that to me would be 100% worthless and a waste of my time if I was missing out on these nutrients what would be the telltale signs? I have recently started using remo bloom which( I think) has ph perfect technology( no clue what the entails fully) but assuming it helps keep PH in check? Also what would be the signs of too much light? thanks for the support guys you rock

• Like Like x 1
  9. Too much light could have different results...main one is leaves turning lighter green leaning towards yellow, you may see a sort of sign on the leaves like a plant that has been given too many nutes.
    Ph will do a bit of the same if your plant doesn't have good ph it will have a problem absorbing the nutes, creating a possibility of different issues...hard to trace it down if ph isn't good!
    Get a cheap tester for 15 on Amazon to save you the hassle! 15 bucks is not a question when it comes from the hours you put into your garden!
    For the products your using I haven't used them but I ph and ppm my water every time I water and I also take a runoff of my soil to make sure it's all perfect! And best thing to do is chart it all down...easier to troubleshoot if you know everything about her!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well heres where I messed up a bit ago, and didn't know how to get around it leading to this more or less :p. Okay so she was pretty rootbound and the larger pot I was planning to use(the one shes in now) was taken over without my knowledge by my mothers flowers and of course being a good son I said forget it im not gonna kill your flowers just for a pot... then it hit me about a month later when my leaves started coming in spirally(sp?) she was reaaaaallly rootbound and not having it. I also remembered that my good soil (black gold) and the perfext mix of perlite and compost not to mention the entire last years harvest that had been completely eaten by this soil half way through the winter, was in that pot. I wanted the soil more than my mothers new flower pot but as we all know once plants get rooted well its fairly impossible to take out the plants without killing them and still salvage the soil...So I waited even longer xD about a month later my mothers plants were on the way out the door anyway so I chopped em up tossed ulem but kept the dirt and pot, put this lovely lady in there. Okay so after that long story the point I was trying to make was that I bought dollarstore soil initially to grow this lady so I transplanted a pot of dollarstore soil with a rootbound lady in there into my super soil -_-. I know I know, bravo. It hit me after how the hell is the PH? the rootzone must be suffering some I also grew her on 24 hour lighting which (I heard) is inferior for root development next grow I will be mixing the current contents like a blender and adding perlite before repeating :p Airy and consistent.

11. Start off completely fresh you may have micro bacterials already in the soil, if and when you have to work overtime on any plant...better to start off fresh with a chart and start again!
    Growing weed is about making mistakes and learning from them...whether it's your first or 100th grow there is always something to learn! It gets easier but there still is a grey area in every garden!
    Except maybe Mr.B's...lolll

• Like Like x 1
  12. Please look at my post and give me advise if you can much appreciated

13. Didn't see your post bud!

14. Everybody bow your head and take a moment to remember the lives lost in Sept.11....may they all rest in peace

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Really quiet today! :GettingStoned:
    Smoke one of these you'll feel better.

Attached Files:

16. Yep sure is!!! Well had nother long day but I managed to get some pics for you guys since its kinda quiet. I'll post in a couple!!! :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I sent some this morning with my snowball trichome build up!!..loll
    :yay:Santa came early Ganja!!:jump:

• Like Like x 1
  18. 20180912_212913.jpg She is showing some signs of something not sure what. could it be she needs potassium? 20180912_213655.jpg This rut is a tangled mess lol it flowered couple days later then other one so hoping for the best. 20180912_213733.jpg Yummmmmy starting to look good!!!! 20180912_213948.jpg

19. There are two, sweet cheese autos. the little ones (2) are seeds from a previous grow when I had a hermie. those plant are in my advice for beginner post.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Looking good ganja!! They starting to pack on some trichomes and weight I see!:watching: