Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. What nutrients are being fed and how often?

2. When You said folded i thoight like tacco which would poi t to heat. What youve got isnt bad but how often you watering could be sliggt over water or if it claws like a bird of preys claw then too much Nitrogen

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yellow top with out bottom going yellow is normally down to rapid growth it shoukd go green with in a day ie so as you can see with mine all has yellowing centers this goes and isnt a def its just rapid growth if it stays yellow tgen you may have an issue 20181204_161503.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Loki they were folded like a taco the pic was after light was moved up but I see gelato is just very sensitive the fan made it do the same thing. Reaper I am using botanicare veg and cal mag this has been my first run so schedule has been non existent but they have been feed at full strength nutes 2 times each and both are on a flush right now. It is a hermi I am pretty sure all the tops have pistols but the under growth has bulbous things that have been there since veg. Boo maybe nothing can be done at this point I will get back to you if I need help with the gelato because that is female for sure. FYI flower sux as a beginner like nothing happened during veg as soon as flower the thing gets all sorts of problems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ya usually the way it goes! Take pics of the bulbous things it may be just calyxes,a Hermes plant usually herms all the way not in just sections! Dont worry friend we will help you threw to a harvest! It takes time to zoom in on your skill,its a continuous learning curve even for some of the more experienced growers! Dont lose faith your plants are still looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  6. DSC_0089.JPG DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0092.JPG
    first picture is a branch that is on the bottom and i am sure will not get to the canopy are these things that i cut off for pruning, its already pretty bushy though and my plant is soo bushy took these yesterday i will get some of those bulbs later today. the other 2 pics are just pics from the top of both plants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ya you can hack any lower stuff lollipop the top out of the trellis,dont over do as this should have been manipulated from about mid veg,but still can be worked in slowly,just lower trellis a little a start slowly snipping lower small growth and anything that the lights cant reach,this will focus all bud to main colas on your trellis

8. There would not have been anything to grow to tops if I did that this time lol but I see next run is gonna be awesome I can't get a clear pic of the bulbs so I will just keep an eye on it. Got some leaf signs I will throw a pic up in a few

• Like Like x 1
  9. DSC_0094.JPG DSC_0095.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0101.JPG DSC_0102.JPG DSC_0097.JPG DSC_0100.JPG
    first 5 different leafs that are suspicious amd the other to are just a shot of the tops i am thinking that they are not getting anywhere near the growth rate they should.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok if you see a big change in growth of your plants then you have a possibility of a lockout in your feedings, it's hard to tell so your have to check a couple things out to know for sure!
    First what's the ph you've been giving your plant? And what's the ph of the soil?
    Those two things right there will let you know or at least break down where the issue may b! What's those 2 ph's?
    That's what's going in and what's coming out! Also before doing this how often do you water your plants and is it nutes every feeding or you alternate the feeding cycle?

11. #1151 Popcorn, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    I think my bigger plant has been locked out for most of its life I have only been able to water to run off like every 2-3 weeks which is crazy I know but like I said plenty of problems one of the main ones is when I transplanted the rootball started to fall apart so I got it in the dirt quick and the roots payed in there sideways. I was confused when I started on the fact that ph for hydro and dirt are different, so I watered for a watering or so with 5.5 ph. I have since feed always at the recommended 6.3-6.8 ish no ever out of 6 though. Best reading I have on the soil is 8 ball is at 5.9 after I watered with 7.0 to run off and the gg is close to 7.0. I think I will have it straitened out with the next watering which I am gonna check them soon and get some pics hope I got some monsters lol. What is the goal on growth for first week second week and does the growth pick up more in the second week?

12. If that doesn't work you'll need to flush them completely to get back to a regular balanced feeding diet for the ladies!
    I'd do this first before flipping to flower! This will give you a better chance at a good harvest and once regulated she will pop back in to stretch mode.

13. u think i may have just been expecting too much they are looking good tonight and the bulbs were just as you said and are popping out hairs :) check it out let me know. DSC_0108.JPG DSC_0109.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. They looking a bit better,make sure you don't overfeed em at this point,and give em at least another week before flipping to flower!
    Happy grow bro!

15. That's funny they have been in flower a week .

16. If u have a ppm meter I would reccomend that I do slurry tests. So when ur plant is ready for water\feed, take like 2oz of distilled water and the same amount if soil from ur plant. Put in cup stir and put meters in there. This will give u a true ph reading and will tell u if ur plants are eating or in lockout. I would do this before each time. This way I are not guessing weather they are eating or not! If ppm is over 350 than water that time. If under than feed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

17. I wanted to get one at first just because it is recommended but the it was expensive and I wasn't sure what it was for good explaination Thanx will get one next week.i also have been checking out your autos thread very nice.

18. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Almost two weeks so they won't get much bigger but they look nice. I have one branch that grew straight purple new growth is back to normal but it's weird because was only one stem but it was closest to my humidifier.

19. I hate to ask because I think I already know the question but here it goes...

Hermie??

[​IMG]

It seems it’s the best picture an iPhone will take lol. Took two of us to get this clear / blurry of a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 1
  20. That banana sticking out on bottom of hairs?