Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Does It improve yields? Or is it a veg technique
    -To a blooming budness, cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Victorian farmers I believe that figured it out, they used to send the farm hands out in the middle of night and light the crops up for about an hour with handheld gas lamps to extend growth times for more yeild

• Like Like x 1
  3. Veg only bro, you can put an auto back in veg with GLT. Biggest bonus is, if you're using shit loads of power burning 18 or 20 hrs light you can do pretty much same thing with 13 ........ Dollars in ya pocket bro...

• Like Like x 3
  4. #84 Mr.B., Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Should start a thread on it, not many peeps have heard of it, could be beneficial particularly to folks using HPS etc.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hps lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Woah woah woah. For real? Auto back into veg? Is that even possible?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Done it with GLT

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't ask me the science behind it, I honestly haven't got a clue. But it's been forgotten about until recently, now they are calling it, interrupted night period.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's so cool!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I call it GLT, in memory of the guys who ACTUALLY figured it out.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Funny was doing a similar technique but I do the same when she sleeps..loll timer comes on randomly for 10 minutes and goes back off till set time at 12/12 I know people say it will herm but she hasn't yet! I'm doing it with one and not a whole bunch...i feel as if the little stress has helped so far, and the only reason I'm doing it is because you can't imagine how much this plant has been stressed right from the start....to begin after the first transplant my son in law had put it in a huge pot with no holes at the least on the bottom...I was away on vacation and when I arrived it was the same size it was when I left..loll then he said he wanted to transplant a second time..lol this one was better..he literally ripped half the roots or more transplanting that set her back another 5-6 weeks...at that point i figured she was a goner and she wouldn't make the cut..unfortunately my phone burnt out yesterday evening phone had all my other pics and I'm not sure if they are retrievable because I didn't back it up but I'll take pics tomorrow morning of what she looks like now!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Some people grow in solo cups and actually TRIM the roots, like you would with a bonsai tree.

13. Gods gift. Goes purple within 2 weeks of flower . Bud ends up dark purple and red.
    I'm growing it now

• Like Like x 2
  14. Shes a heavy indica.
    Cross if GDP and og kush.

1536351908774.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. #95 Gr33nReaper, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    I've heard of that but I like the bending scrog lst and topping ...if I can get my pics back from old phone I'll send pics of a plant I literally started bending at 3.5-4 feet tall...slowly bent it over period of a month and it finished off at a 90° bend and went an extra foot after topping, was turning into a monster...we called it the hulk..loll

16. Never heard of It! You ever had it's smoke?

17. Yeah it's my all time favorite indica.
    Super relaxing. Could put you to sleep in half an hour if you aren't prepared .

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ohhhhh that sounds good!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hey guys I opened a thread for people to share recipes and nutes if you want to share your special recipes or whatnot the name of the forum is....
    NUTES,NUTES,NUTES!!!! Share your recipes and tricks!

• Like Like x 2
  20. So we have been experiencing days in the low 50's and the nights in the lower 40's or upper 30's. Is that good enough to turn them color if the strain permits