Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I'd lower by 20% and see from there!

2. Here is a picture to help no when to do what. Sorry its a little blurry. !20181114_202654.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. That's a very helpful chart! That will help the newbies get a good start! Thanks ganja for sharing the information!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok noobs! I posted some pics earlier if you read up of when plants arrived were messed up! Look at the pics as these may look like something you have under the light! Theres irregular stretch,burned leaves as well as tips,heat stress limp hung over,heres the plants just after their second feeding! Hard to see a big difference but I do,but I also see that my leaves have lots of yellowing and discoloration,I thought it was a lack of nitrogen only,but as I've watered 2x I can say it's also missing something else,she be missing some magical! Calcium and magnesium I will post a pic and what it does on the reverse of the bottle. This is a go to first when you feel shes missing some vitamins and yellowing awkwardly! If you see it's not that after 5 days or so then the easiest way to not waste too much time trying tons of stuff I would suggest flushing your plant with 5-10 gallons of water,check make sure ppm are back to 0,wait til shes dry and restart your feeding schedule as she may have missed some nutrients during cycle,due to ph imbalance or nute lockout!
    ...my last 2 pics are of a small bud branch with a popcorn nug that I monster cropped! Damn that mofo coming along sweet! Gonna make some sweet smoke!:love-mj2:

Attached Files:

5. I forgot! For Framia I'll be adding some alg a mix from bio bizz its seaweed potent shit man! Since you wanna know the run and how I'm using it! Ill get back to you with the ml I'm using of each as well! This stuff will really help the weaker plants! Along with the cal mag! Should do the trick!

Attached Files:

6. Sweet, thanks. I'll bet it smells like shit though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #647 loki125, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    You wanna get plant magic platinum mate
    Stinks like i dunno what mate its rancid good nute but my god it violate the olefactory sensors lol
    Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Yes the fish smell is hard,scrubbing the room with carbon filter! But the bio fish you dont need to put it's an additive so the bio grow is enough with bio heaven and every 3rd feeding I'll put the fish additive to give vitamins,but yeah when mixing put on the hazmat suit!..lolll:lmafoe:

9. Here's a couple pics from today before I bent her branches. I lowered the light an inch or two. In a day or two I'll lower it some more! Also turned on humidifier to 50% in hope of adding a little heat to the room it was down to 61deg. Tent is 62.5 plant lelel 64.7 by lights. Thats to low in my book. 20181115_175212.jpg 20181115_175158.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ya bring up the heat! You can drop her a bit a few days before harvest! They are looking fine! Good job ganja,they looking beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello everyone. First grow here but haven't asked many questions yet but I'm sure it will come especially now in bloom. These LSD/White Russian broke ground about 9/24 and have been on 12/12 for 10 days. One one the left is Stella, she is a beast and definitely got her groove. Any advice or anyone see something that could use some attention please let me know. Believe I will do a grow journal next time but pretty far this time. Sorry for the orange pictures but just wanted to snap a few for reference. Thanks everyone. By the way:
    600w Hps in 4x4x7 tent. 70/30 Ffof and perlite.
    Fox Farm Trio
    20181115_182620.jpg 20181115_182652.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome bud! Not too sure but with the better light on it we can know better! Not too sure but it looks as if light may be a little close and cant tell from the color if it's the lighting or the leaves yellowing!
    Easier to diagnose with just regular lighting if you can but they look good!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. I knew the light wasn't right for diagnosing leaves and stuff but I was more talking about the setup. I did move the light up just after I took the pictures as they had been on their stretch. Quick noob question though... how can I take good pictures of my bloom tent? I've been too nervous about stressing them so haven't opened them at all after lights out. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dont open during lights out,just during lights on midway open light in the room and turn the lights off for 30 seconds or so! Or just go in with camera and put flash that may work as well!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks. I'm sure I'll be back with some questions soon. Here is a shot of my veg tent. They are under a 400 watt MH . Really starting to fill out the tent. 20181115_232948.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Did you switch from my to hos for flowering? My suggestion for next grow,is defoliation at least a minor one for light penetration,but they looking healthy! Great job, stretch will be over soon and she will start to fill out! What nute line are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes, the first yellow pictures were my flowering tent with 600w hps but they were vegged under MH. The other picture is my vegging tent and it has a 400 watt metal halide. I'm gonna try and make it to where I can have good medicine monthly now that it's legal where I am. Been fun learning and getting it going. I definitely need to check out some videos on defoliating as my girls look like a 70's bush. Thanks for the advice.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Good job my friend,the greenery is looking nice! Keep up the good work your definetely doing a good job! You be bunin' some good herb soon enough! This is some chocoloupe and channel plus!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rainmaker gone purp on me. This run starting to turn 4 weeks in too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. That is some crazy looking sugar coated,wow!! Nice buds s2c!!!:yummy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1